3 Phase Power Analyser Calibration
- Super-fast turnaround!
- Great value, professional & comprehensive service!
- UK collection & redelivery only £4.95* or drop off for FREE!
- Calibration certificates issued with every instrument calibrated!
(FREE electronic copy certificates on request, should you lose the original!)
Initial electrical installation and subsequent condition reports require the electrician to make and record appropriate measurements. Multifunction testers provide the most convenient method of making these measurements. It is essential that the instrument used is properly maintained and calibrated in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements.
Test4Less is equipped to provide an unbeatable and complete calibration service for all of these instruments as follows:
- All calibration is carried out on UKAS calibrated test equipment ensuring traceability and providing highest-confidence calibration.
- Calibration includes instrument condition check, removal/cleaning of previous labels and battery change if necessary.
Not all calibration companies are the same, so why choose Test4Less? …
• Test4Less is the UK’s leading online test equipment distributor
• With calibration as easy as 1-2-3 … we collect, we calibrate, we deliver
• Offering a no fuss, no hassle, just fast, comprehensive and professional service guaranteed
• Our super-fast turnaround means that you’ll be without your instrument for the least amount of time
• Test4Less is an approved servicing and calibration centre for both Anton and TPI gas equipment
• Calibrating over 30,000 instruments every year and trusted by many of the largest companies in the UK
• Should your instrument require a repair – no problem we can take care of that too from start to finish and most instruments can be repaired down to component level in our dedicated repair department
(We only complete the necessary work, we’re upfront with all costs and we guarantee all of our repairs)
• Test4Less in-house calibration capabilities include electrical, pressure & gas and mechanical equipment
(We really can look after your whole inventory from start to finish, professionally and hassle free!)
• All of our calibration equipment is calibrated by UKAS accredited test companies and cross checked regularly
• Our engineers undertake regular training with original equipment manufacturers to keep us at the forefront of service delivery
• Our state of the art, climate-controlled laboratory operates to ISO9001, ISO10012 and we are a genuine ISO17025 UKAS accredited laboratory, so you can be assured that we meet the highest quality standards
• We pride ourselves on being completely transparent throughout the whole process
• With UK collection & redelivery available for just £4.95 or drop off for FREE
• Test4Less provide calibration certificates as standard with every instrument calibrated
(We also offer FREE copy certificates, should you lose your original)
• So the calibration and repair process is simple for you and carefully carried out by us
Calibration booking – online, instant and straightforward …
• Simply enter the quantity that you require
• Select the calibration option required for your instrument
• Then ‘Add to cart’
• Lastly, click ‘Checkout’ to complete your order and make payment
(Please note that should you wish to add more products or services to your order, just locate them on our site and repeat the above to complete your purchase!
• Don’t forget that we only charge £4.95 to collect your instrument/s. Our return service is free of charge
(Non-mainland UK residents may be subject to a courier surcharge, if so we’ll let you know)
Preparing your instrument
• After your purchase has been successfully made, you will receive an order confirmation email
• Please ensure that you package your instrument/s suitably with all of their original accessories
(If you have a discount voucher, don’t forget to include this too. We need it to honour your discount)
• An address label will be provided, simply print this off and affix it to the outside of your parcel
• A member of our team will contact you to answer any questions and to confirm a suitable collection day
(Remember that you’ll need someone available on the collection day to pass your parcel/s to the courier)
When we receive your instrument
• On receipt of your instrument/s, we record and tag each one – including all leads and accessories
• Each instrument is then thoroughly cleaned in preparation for calibration and/ or repair (if required)
• Instruments are tracked through our management information system so that we can pinpoint your instruments’ location at any given time
• All instruments are taken to and stored in the laboratory at least 24 hours prior to calibration, to allow them to equalise to lab conditions until they are ready for our highly trained engineers to work on
Our turnaround times
• Our normal turnaround time for calibration is up to 8 working days
• Should your instrument require a repair or need subcontracting out, the turnaround time may be up to 10 working days. Rest assured that we will advise you of the timescale before continuing
• If we encounter circumstances that suggest these times may be longer, we will keep you informed all along the way
Your calibration certificate
• Test4Less always provide a calibration certificate with every instrument that we calibrate, this will be enclosed with your instrument. We’ll never return your instrument with just a sticker
• We also offer calibration certificates in electronic format. If you require this for your records or need a copy certificate, just ask
• Like to see a sample Test4Less calibration certificate? You’ll find them under the ‘Product Downloads’ section on this page
Multiple items to calibrate?
• If you have many items that need calibrating, then give us a call! We may be able to offer a discount should you have 3 or more instruments to be collected and calibrated in one consignment
• If you’re a company that has a large inventory, let us help! We’re able to offer competitive contract pricing and we may be able to offer payment on account to simplify the process and help spread the cost
Other Specialist Equipment?
• For all other types of instrument not listed, please contact us here. We will contact you with your quote and to discuss your requirements.
• We like to be clear and we’re always here to help! So if you need further assistance, why not view our carefully prepared documents in the ‘Product Downloads’ section above?
• Still unsure? Then call one of the team on 01782 567099 who will be more than happy to assist with your enquiry!
• Not all calibration companies are the same, so pick carefully and trust Test4Less!
*Carriage charges exclude VAT. Courier surcharges may apply to non-mainland UK postcodes