Amprobe AM-520 EUR HVAC Multimeter
- Designed for the HVAC professional.
- Measurements: Voltage up to 750VAC and 1000VDC.
- AC/DC Current, Resistance, Frequency, Capacitance, Temperature.
- CAT III 600V, CAT II 1000V.
Amprobe AM-520 HVAC Multimeter
Designed for the HVAC professional, the AM-520 HVAC Multimeter is complete with key functions such as temperature, micro amps used for flame sensor troubleshooting and capacitance to check motor startup capacitors. The AM-520 measures a complete range of electrical parameters and features a built-in flashlight, a third hand probe holder and VolTectT non-contact voltage detection.
- CAT III 600V, CAT II 1000V
- VolTect Plus Non-contact voltage detection
- Audible continuity
- Diode test
- Data hold
- Max/min memory
- Relative zero mode
- Built-in flashlight
- Built-in test leads storage and third hand holder
- Auto and manual ranging
- Auto power off and low battery warning
- Backlit LCD display with analog bar graph
- Velcro strap to hang a meter
- Voltage up to 750VAC and 1000VDC
- AC/DC Current
- Amprobe AM-520
- 9V(6F22) x1 battery installed
- Test leads
- Type-K Probe x 1
- Velcro strap
- Carrying case
- Users manual