Amprobe AM-540 EUR Advanced HVAC Multimeter
- Designed for the more demanding HVAC applications.
- Dual thermocouples, Low pass filter, Frequency drives & Capacitance to check motor startup capacitors.
- Built-in flashlight and VolTect T non-contact voltage detection.
- AC/DC Voltage up to 1000V. CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
Amprobe AM-540 Advanced HVAC Multimeter
The AM-540 Advanced HVAC Multimeter is specifically designed for the more demanding HVAC applications. The AM-540 measures a complete range of electrical parameters and key functions such as dual thermocouples for taking differential temperature measurements, low pass filter to take accurate measurements on variable frequency drives and capacitance to check motor startup capacitors. It also features micro amps for flame sensor troubleshooting, and a complete range of electrical parameters. With built-in flashlight and VolTect T non-contact voltage detection, the AM-540 is the choice multimeter for a professional HVAC technician.
- AC/DC Voltage up to 1000V, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, temperature, duty cycle.
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Dual thermocouple to take simultaneous temperature readings on low and high side of an HVAC system
- Low pass filter for variable frequency drives
- VolTect PlusT Non-contact voltage detection
- Audible continuity
- Diode test
- Dual reading backlit LCD display with analog bar graph
- Data hold
- Max/min memory
- Peak hold (crest)
- Relative zero mode
- Built in work light
- Built in test leads storage and third hand test lead holder
- Warning against improper test leads connection
- Auto and manual ranging
- Auto power off and low battery warning
- Amprobe AM-540
- 9V(6F22) x1 battery installed
- Test leads
- Type-K probe x 2
- Temperature adaptor
- Velcro strap
- Carrying case
- Users manual