Amprobe ProInstall-75 With EV-520 Adaptor Kit
- Includes Amprobe ProInstall-75 and test adaptor kit for EV charging stations.
- Specifically designed for testing in the UK
- Complete testing solution for EV charging stations
- All required leads included
Beha-Amprobe ProInstall-75-UK Multifunction Installation Tester
The Beha-Amprobe ProInstall-75-UK, with new advanced features, is the perfect installation testing tool for verifying the safety of electrical installations in domestic, commercial, and industrial applications.
Ensure that fixed wiring is correctly installed and compliant with IEC 60364, HD 384 requirements and BS7671 17th Edition wiring regulation meeting local requirements. The ProInstall-75-UK is efficient to use by allowing the user to measure loop impedance without tripping RCDs, eliminating the need to bypass them.
Slim reach probes allow you to keep your eyes on the panel while probing hard to reach areas. With easy-to-operate controls, a large display with a wide viewing angle, padded neck strap, and a compact, ergonomic design, this tester is comfortable enough to use for all day testing.
- Compact, lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Simple operation for fast, easy testing
- Illuminated display
- Voltage & Frequency
- Wiring polarity checker
- Insulation Resistance
- Continuity & Resistance
- Loop & Line Resistance
- Prospective Earth Fault Current (PEFC/IK)
- Prospective Short-Circuit current (PSC/IK)
- RCD switching time, tripping level (ramp test), variable current
- Automatic RCD test sequence
- Test pulse current sensitive RCDs (Type A)
- Phase Sequence Indicator
- Fast high current loop test (high current mode)
- Advanced loop testing prevents RCDs from tripping
- Variable RCD current mode for customized settings
- Zero adapter for easy test lead compensation
- PASS/FAIL indicator takes the guesswork out of RCD testing
- Insulation test voltages for a variety of applications
- Select voltage measurement quickly and easily between L-N, L-PE, and N-PE
- Dual display gives simultaneous readout of mains voltage and frequency
- Time saving auto-null feature subtracts lead resistance from measurements, and stores it in memory even after powering down
- High resolution measurements down to 0.01 ohm for a high level of accuracy
- Detachable leads for easy replacement
Amprobe EV-520-UK Test Adaptor Kit for EV Charging Stations
Get access to the socket-outlets of a charging station to perform safety and functional tests, while simulate presence of an electrical vehicle The EV-500 Series Test Adapter Kits are designed to test function and safety of charging stations mode 3 for AC charging. The Adapter Kit allows you to conduct tests in combination with appropriate test instruments like an installation tester (for example the Beha-Amprobe ProInstall Series).
- PE Pre-Test: With this safety feature the PE conductor can be tested for possible presence of dangerous voltage against earth.
- Proximity Pilot (PP) state “Cable Simulation”: With PP State rotary switch the adapter can simulate various current capabilities of charging cables.
- Control Pilot (CP) state “Vehicle Simulation”: With CP State rotary switch selector various charging states can be simulated.
- Simulation of CP error “E”
- Simulation of PE error (Earth fault)
- Suitable to vehicle charging stations with charging mode 3
- EV-connectors for type 2 and type 1
- Measuring terminals L1, L2, L3, N and PE to connect test device like installation tester to perform safety and functional tests.
- Terminals for CP signal output to check communication between adapter (=simulated electrical vehicle) and charging station.
- Separate phase indication by three LED lamps for easy check if voltage is present.
- Mains socket offering the possibility to connect an external load to check if the electric power meter works and counts in the right manner.
- IP 54 rating - Dust and splashing water protected
- Beha-Amprobe ProInstall-75-UK
- Test Lead Set
- Alligator Clips
- Test Probe
- Remote Test Probe/Tips
- TL-75 Fused Test Probe
- Soft Case with Carrying Strap
- Carry Strap for Neck/Waist
- Amprobe EVA-500-UK Test Adapter
- EVC-20 Test Cable for EV charging station type 2 with socket outlet or fixed cable with vehicle connector
- Soft Carrying Bag
- User Manual