Flir MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter
- Identify and Verify Moisture Issues with One Tool.
- Portable, Tough, Durable.
- Non-Invasive Moisture Measuring.
- Advanced Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) Technology.
FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter With IGM Infrared Guided Measurement:
The FLIR MR160 is the only moisture meter with the power to show you where to measure the problem. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology powered by a FLIR Lepton? thermal imaging sensor, MR160 helps you quickly see temperature patterns that point to potential hidden moisture so you know right where to place the meter probe to capture accurate readings.
Identify and Verify Moisture Issues with One Tool:
- MR160 is your go-to troubleshooting tool right out of the box: Identify cold spots with the built-in, 80?60-resolution thermal imager to locate areas of moisture. Verify the actual moisture level using the meter's pin and pinless moisture measurement functionality. Capture thermal images and moisture readings on one screen, then generate reports with free FLIR Tools software.
Portable, Tough, Durable:
- The rugged design, small form factor, and internal rechargeable battery makes the FLIR MR160 a convenient tool to carry with you wherever you need it.
Advanced Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) Technology:
- The FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter features an 80 x 60 Lepton thermal imager with built-in IGM technology, which pinpoints cold spots associated with moisture evaporation. The live infrared image identifies the exact location of the moisture problem, so you know where to take the most accurate measurements.
Non-Invasive Moisture Measuring:
- Determine if cold spots are moisture-related before disturbing walls, floors, ceilings and joints. Once cold spots are located, the meter's integrated pinless sensor and external pin probe allow you to make contact and non-contact moisture measurements for a closer look at potential problems.
Focus-Free Thermal Camera:
- The MR160 has a built-in, focus-free thermal camera with a wide-angle lens that captures and stores up to 9,999 BMP images with overlaid measurement values. The automatic image calibration allows you to get as close as four inches to your target and still maintain focus. The MR160 can be used as a combined infrared camera and moisture meter or you can use each option separately.
Powerful Rechargeable Battery:
- The internal rechargeable battery has up to 18 hours of continuous run time. With typical usage, a fully-charged battery can operate through a month of work without requiring a recharge.
Free FLIR Tools Software:
- The free FLIR Tools reporting software allow you to review images, analyze data and generate detailed reports, making it an ideal diagnostic and reporting tool for contractors, insurance adjusters, building managers and DIY-ers alike.
- Build trust with your clients or tenants through the use of images that illustrate the exact location and extent of moisture damage. When repairs are costly or extensive, real images help provide explanation and transparency to the project.
- Everything you need to start viewing and measuring moisture levels is included in the package, so you can get started right away. Includes the FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter and the MR02 external Pin Probe.
- FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter