Flir Thermal Studio Software 1 Year Subscription (Choice of plan)
- Save time with fast image processing
- Compatible with FLIR’s C-, T-, E-, GF- and P6-series
- Advanced reporting, processing and analysis capabilities
- Customisable templates allows for bespoke reporting
- Standalone application. Microsoft Office not required
Flir Thermal Studio Software
FLIR Thermal Studio is our most advanced reporting software, designed to manage thousands of thermal images and videos at a time and provide the advanced processing capabilities needed to significantly streamline workflow and increase productivity.
This software automates report design and composition features to enable users to easily provide customers with professional reports. Supportive of images and videos from most current FLIR thermal cameras, FLIR Thermal Studio is available in more than 20 languages as a standalone Windows application.
Compose Advanced Reports Faster
Generate reports quickly—more than 100 pages in less than a minute—based on customizable templates
Streamline Image Editing
Batch processing accelerates post-production and report generation
Enhance Thermal Video
Processing and usability advancements help users store, access, move, and edit large video files
With FLIR Thermal Studio you can:
- Create and edit large reports with fully customisable templates.
- Edit large amounts of images and videos efficiently.
- Use advanced measurement functions or perform coverage calculations.
- Adjust MSX or other Visual Camera features.
- Perform multi-source plots and formula computations.
- Enhance OGI video with high sensitivity mode and pixel binding for enhanced gas visualisation from SEQ and CSQ files.
- Handle UAS images with full support for roll, pitch, and yaw