Fluke 113 Utility Multimeter
- Fluke quality at an affordable price
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Simultaneously test for voltage or continuity
- Large easy to read backlit display
- Manual and auto ranging for user preference
Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set<p><strong>Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set</strong></p> <p><iframe height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ANMA6gs9Sms" width="100%"></iframe></p> <p><strong>Features:</strong></p> <ul> <li>One pair (red, black) of comfort grip probes</li> <li>48 inches (1.22 meter) PVC insulated test leads with right-angle shrouded banana plugs</li> <li>Recommended for general purpose measurements</li> <li>CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V, 10 A rating. UL listed</li> <li>One year warranty</li> </ul> <p><strong>What's Included?</strong></p> <ul> <li>Fluke TL75 Test Lead Set</li> </ul>
Fluke 113 Utility Multimeter
Fluke's 113 multimeter is designed for basic electrical tests and repairing most electrical problems. The 113 features Fluke's unique VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function to simultaneously test for voltage (up to 600A) or continuity, meaning you no longer have to carry out two separate tests. There is also improved accuracy with True-rms ac measurements on non-linear loads, a feature more commonly associated with higher priced multimeters.
The Fluke 113 also features a large back lit display for use on low light conditions, as well the ability to record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function. Fluke have also added a diode test function along with capacitance and resistance measurement to make the 113 a toolbox essential.
Meets Measurement Category CAT III 600 V and Category IV 300 V standards for a higher level of safety.
Features at a glance...
- Designed for everyday use - Small enough to fit in your hand and drop tested from 1 meter.
- True RMS - Accurate ac measurements on non-linear loads
- Simple to use - Easy turn rotary dial and large back lit LCD screen
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Auto and Manual ranging - Selectable for user preference
- Diode test for testing general-purpose germanium, silicon, and power diodes
Fluke 113 multimeter full specification
|Fluke 113||Fluke 114||Fluke 115|
|LoZ: low input impedance||●||●||-|
|Automatic selection, AC/DC volts||●||●||●|
|Closed case calibration||●||●||●|
|Separate battery/fuse access||●||●||●|
|Automatic Power Off||●||●||●|
|Low Battery Indication||●||●||●|
|Safety rating (EN 61010) CAT III||-||600V||600V|
|Safety rating (EN 61010) CAT IV||600V||-||-|
- Best for: Utility applications involving basic electrical tests.
- Revenue meter tests: Involving meter sets and reconnects, capacitor checks, detection of absence or presence of voltage, and for continuity, connections or basic wiring checks
- Simultaneous voltage and continuity checks: Check LoZ low impedance function allows users to check voltage and continuity simultaneously.
Other Fluke multimeters available from Test4less
- Fluke 114: As 113 plus low input impedance and safety rating CAT III 600V
- Fluke 115: As 114 plus frequency and capacitance.
- Fluke 116: As 115 plus temperature up to +400 degrees Celsius.
Test4less are an approved Fluke distributor and service centre. We can calibrate your new Fluke 114 prior to dispatch, if required and also when you require recalibration. Our lab calibrates over 49,000 test instruments every year both new and old.
- Fluke 113 multimeter
- Test Leads with 4mm lantern tips
- Protective cap holster
- Installed battery
- User manual