Fluke 115 Digital Multimeter
- Feature packed voltage, resistance, frequency and capacitance
- Compact with stand feature and includes test leads
- Built in LoZ mode to filter out effect of ghost voltage
- True-RMS measurement for measuring nonsinusodial waves
- Large, LED back lit display
Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set<p><strong>Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set</strong></p> <p><iframe height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ANMA6gs9Sms" width="100%"></iframe></p> <p><strong>Features:</strong></p> <ul> <li>One pair (red, black) of comfort grip probes</li> <li>48 inches (1.22 meter) PVC insulated test leads with right-angle shrouded banana plugs</li> <li>Recommended for general purpose measurements</li> <li>CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V, 10 A rating. UL listed</li> <li>One year warranty</li> </ul> <p><strong>What's Included?</strong></p> <ul> <li>Fluke TL75 Test Lead Set</li> </ul>
Fluke 115 Digital Multimeter
The Fluke 115 is designed for everyday use as a general purpose digital multimeter for electrical testing. Featuring AC/DC voltage to 600V and AC/DC current to 10A (10A overload for 30-seconds) the Fluke 115 is perfect for quick verifications and for field service engineers who require an affordable, feature packed multimeter. The 115 is powered by a single 9V battery, with an estimated 400 hours battery life (without backlight).
Measurements made easy
Capacitance, frequency, continuity and resistance measurement are also features of the 115, making it a truly versatile tool that fits in the palm of your hand, weighing only 550g. The user can also record signal fluctuations with the MIN/MAX/Average feature. The Fluke 115 multimeter includes a standard set of Fluke TL75 test leads with GS38 compliant probe caps.
Fluke 115 True RMS measurement
True RMS multi meters, such as the Fluke 115, provide accurate current readings for wave shapes distorted by harmonics. Electrical noise is common place in many types of installation, making True RMS measurement capability almost essential, even for day to day troubleshooting. TRMS current measurement is feature on all Fluke 11X series multi meters.
Furthermore the Fluke 115 is an auto ranging multimeter, meaning the correct range is set upon detection of volatge, resistance or current. The 115 also includes a MIN / MAX feature, which automatically records the maximum and minimum volatge for later retrival. This feature is particulalry useful for identifying unexpected or irregular signal fluctuations.
Fluke 115 features at a glance...
- AC/DC voltage measurement to 600V
- True RMS AC/DC current measurement to 10A
- MIN / MAX and Average readings
- Compact, lightweight and designed for single handed operation
- Large backlit easy to read display
- Simple rotary dial and button operation
- Built in LoZ capacitance to avoid misleading ghost voltages
- Continuity (with buzzer) Resistance, Frequency, Capacitance and Diode testing
- Estimated 400 hour battery life (without backlight)
- Auto and manual ranging modes
- Smooth bargraph movement
Which Fluke mutimeter is right for you?
Fluke 115 specification overview
*Accuracies are best accuracies for each function.
Fluke multimeter comparison table
|Fluke 115||Fluke 116||Fluke 117|
|VoltAlert, non contact voltage detection||-||-||●|
|LoZ: low input impedance||●||●||●|
|Automatic selection, AC/DC volts||●||●||●|
|Closed case calibration||●||●||●|
|Seperate battery/fuse access||●||●||●|
|Automatic Power Off||●||●||●|
|Low Battery Indication||●||●||●|
|Safety rating (EN 61010) CAT III||600V||600V||600V|
- Best for: Electronic and field service technicians and applications
- Electronic troubleshooting: Troubleshoot a wide variety of measurement parameters, including frequency and capacitance.
The Fluke 115 features in the Fluke 11X mutlimeter range.
- Fluke 116: HVAC multimeter with temperature measurement and micro amps to test flame sensors
- Fluke 117: High spec multimeter with integrated non-contact voltage detection
Test4less are an approved Fluke distributor and service centre. We can calibrate your new Fluke 115 prior to dispatch, if required and also when you require recalibration. Our lab calibrates over 49,000 test instruments every year both new and old.
Fluke 115 calibration - Already got a Fluke 115 multimeter? Book your calibration online.
- Fluke 115 digital multimeter
- Rubber holster
- Installed 9V battery
- 4mm silicone test lead set
- User manual