Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter
- Designed specifically for HVAC applications
- Includes temperature measurement and probe
- Microamp measurement for testing flame sensors
- Voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance and diode testing
- Backlit display for use in dark areas
Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set<p><strong>Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set</strong></p> <p><iframe height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ANMA6gs9Sms" width="100%"></iframe></p> <p><strong>Features:</strong></p> <ul> <li>One pair (red, black) of comfort grip probes</li> <li>48 inches (1.22 meter) PVC insulated test leads with right-angle shrouded banana plugs</li> <li>Recommended for general purpose measurements</li> <li>CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V, 10 A rating. UL listed</li> <li>One year warranty</li> </ul> <p><strong>What's Included?</strong></p> <ul> <li>Fluke TL75 Test Lead Set</li> </ul>
Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter
The Fluke 116 features both temperature and micro-amps measurement functions, making it a great choice for HVAC engineers. The 116 is the only unit in the Fluke 110 series of multi meters that is especially designed for HVAC engineers thanks to these unique features.
A Fluke 80BK temperature probe is included with the 116. The Fluke 80BK is a flexible temperature probe which features an adaptor that plugs directly into the multimeters lead terminals, allowing the user to take temperature measurement between -40 to 400°C. Micro-amps measurement also makes the 116 ideal for testing flame sensors.
Designed to have everything you need to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment, the Fluke 116 also retains all the usual features you would expect form a Fluke multimeter including AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance and diode testing.
The rotary dials and buttons make for very simple operation, even with slippery hands or when wearing PPE. The addition of an LED backlit screen makes for easy reading of the results in poorly lit areas.
Fluke 116 features at a glance...
- Digital auto ranging multimeter designed for HVAC engineers
- True RMS voltage and current measurement for reliable results
- Includes Fluke 80BK thermometer for temperature measurement from -40 to 400°C
- Micro-amp feature to test flame sensors
- Record signal fluctuations with MIN/MAX/Average
- Measure resistance, continuity, capacitance and frequency
- Large LCD screen with backlit display
- Low input impedance function to help prevent false reading from ghost voltages
- Compact and rugged with built in stand
Fluke 116 multimeter comparison
|Models||Fluke 113||Fluke 114||Fluke 115||Fluke 116||Fluke 117|
|Temperature||+ 400 °C|
|VoltAlert, non contact voltage detection||•|
|LoZ: low input impedance||•||•||•||•|
|Diagnostics and data|
|Automatic selection, AC/DC volts||•||•||•||•||•|
|Closed case calibration||•||•||•||•||•|
|Seperate battery/fuse access||•||•||•||•||•|
|Automatic Power Off||•||•||•||•||•|
|Low Battery Indication||•||•||•||•||•|
|Operating temperature range||-10 °C, +50 °C||-10 °C, +50 °C||-10 °C, +50 °C||-10 °C, +50 °C||-10 °C, +50 °C|
|Warranty and Electrical Safety|
|Safety rating (EN 61010) CAT III||600V||600V||600V||600V|
|Safety rating (EN 61010) CAT IV||600V|
Test4less are an approved Fluke distributor and service centre. We can calibrate your new Fluke 116 multi meter prior to dispatch, if required and also when you require recalibration. Our lab calibrates over 49,000 test instruments every year both new and old.
- Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter
- 4 mm Silicone Test Lead Set
- 80BK Integrated Temperature Probe
- Installed 9 V Battery
- User Manual