Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
- Slim, ergonomic design for easy one handed operation
- 600V AC / DC Voltage range suitable for a range of applications
- Hold button so you can record the reading
- Soft carry case and test leads included
- Great value general troubleshooting tool from Fluke
Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set<p><strong>Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set</strong></p> <p><iframe height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ANMA6gs9Sms" width="100%"></iframe></p> <p><strong>Features:</strong></p> <ul> <li>One pair (red, black) of comfort grip probes</li> <li>48 inches (1.22 meter) PVC insulated test leads with right-angle shrouded banana plugs</li> <li>Recommended for general purpose measurements</li> <li>CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V, 10 A rating. UL listed</li> <li>One year warranty</li> </ul> <p><strong>What's Included?</strong></p> <ul> <li>Fluke TL75 Test Lead Set</li> </ul>
Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
The Fluke 323 has a slim, ergonomic design that makes it ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments. The Fluke 323 also comes with a 2 year warranty for peace of mind. An affordable and versatile measurement tool that can be found in many electricians tool box.
Simply clamp the jaw around the conductor required and get a reading on the LCD screen straight away. Features True RMS measurement for accurate readings, even on noisy circuits.
What makes the Fluke 323 a great measurement tool?
- 400A AC current measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on irregular waveforms
- Range of measurements
- AC current & voltage
- Resistance (up to 4kΩ)
- DC voltage
- 30mm (1.18 in) jaw opening
- Display hold so you don't lose your reading
- Auto off to save battery power
- 2 year warranty
Fluke 323 clamp meter full specification
- AC Current Range: 400.0A
- AC Current Accuracy: 2% ± 5 digits (45Hz to 65Hz), 2.5% ± 5 digits (65Hz to 400Hz)
- AC Voltage Range: 600.0V
- AC Voltage Accuracy: 1.5% ± 5 digits
- DC Voltage Range: 600.0V
- DC Voltage Accuracy: 1.0% ± 5 digits
- Resistance Range: 400.0Ω / 4000Ω
- Resistance Accuracy: 1.0% ± 5 digits
- Continuity: ≤ 70Ω
- AC Response: True-RMS
- Data Hold: Yes
- Dimensions: 207mm x 75mm x 34mm (H x W x D)
- Max Wire Diameter: 30mm (600MCM)
- Weight: 265g
- Category Rating: CAT III 600V, CAT IV 300V
Fluke 323 calibration
Test4less are an approved Fluke calibration and service centre. If you require calibration of your Fluke 323 prior to despatch, simply select the calibration option before adding the Fluke 323 to your basket. There is a charge for this service.
Already got a Fluke 323? - Book your calibration online.
Fluke 323 vs 324 vs 325
This table shows a comparison between all versions of the Fluke 11X series of clamp meters.
|Fluke 323||Fluke 324||Fluke 325|
|AC + DC voltage||●||●||●|
|AC + DC current||-||-||●|
The Fluke 323 clamp meter is also available in the following kit options...
Fluke 116/323 HVAC Mulitmeter & Clamp Combo Kit
Fluke 117/323 Electricians Multimeter Combo Kit
Fluke 62 MAX Thermometer, 323 Clamp Meter and 1AC Voltage Detector
The Fluke 323 forms part of the Fluke 320 range, which also includes the Fluke 324 and 325.
- Fluke 324 adds temperature and capacitance measurement and also a backlit screen.
- Fluke 325 adds to the Fluke 324 with DC current measurement and impressive resistance measurement up to 40kOhms.
- Fluke 323 clamp meter
- Test leads
- Soft case
- User manual