Fluke 365 Detachable Jaw True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter
- Rugged meter perfect for jobs where access to wires is difficult.
- Thin, small jaw is detachable with a flexible lead.
- 200 A ac and dc current measurement with detachable jaw.
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement.
Fluke 365 Detachable Jaw True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
The Fluke 365’s slim detachable jaw makes hard to access wires significantly easier to reach and measure, as well as allowing the user to view the display at the same time. Measurement functions can be cycled through using the rotary dial with just one hand.
Thanks to state of the art signal processing, the Fluke 365 provides stable readings even in noisy electrical environments. The unit can measure current up to 200 A AC / DC and voltage up to 600 V AC / DC. For convenience, a backlit display and built in torch also feature.
- 200 A ac and dc current measurement with detachable jaw
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- Detachable jaw makes accessing wires and viewing the display easier
- Built in flashlight/torch allows for easy illumination and identification of wires
- CAT III 600 V rated
- Measurment hold function
- Compact design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Stable readings even on noisey circuits
- Large, easy to read, backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range
- Soft carrying case included to protect your investment
- Fluke 365 Clamp Meter
- Carry Case