Fluke 378 FC True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
- Measure voltage and current with your clamp jaw
- Power quality indicator shows whether equipment or power line is faulty
- Complete 3-phase voltage and current tests in 3 quick steps
- Compatible with Fluke Connect
Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set<p><strong>Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set</strong></p> <p><iframe height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ANMA6gs9Sms" width="100%"></iframe></p> <p><strong>Features:</strong></p> <ul> <li>One pair (red, black) of comfort grip probes</li> <li>48 inches (1.22 meter) PVC insulated test leads with right-angle shrouded banana plugs</li> <li>Recommended for general purpose measurements</li> <li>CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V, 10 A rating. UL listed</li> <li>One year warranty</li> </ul> <p><strong>What's Included?</strong></p> <ul> <li>Fluke TL75 Test Lead Set</li> </ul>
Fluke 377 FC True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
The Fluke 378 FC with Fieldsense technology can measure voltage and current without contacting a live conductor. Simply attached the black test lead to any electrical ground and place the tip of the clamp jaw around the conductor. Moreover, both the current and voltage measurements are displayed on the same screen.
Power Quality Indicator.
The Fluke 378 FC really is unique thanks to its built in power quality indictor that shows automatically whether a problem is in the equipment or power line. When taking a FieldSense measurement, the Fluke 378 FC will detect and display on screen power quality issues relating to current, voltage and / or power factor. This helps the user quickly identify if a problem exists upstream, of if it is in fact an issue with the equipment.
Fluke 378 FC Power Quality Indicator
Fluke 378 FC applications
- Check for the presence of voltage
- Measuring individual voltages
- Measuring resistances up to 60 kΩ
- Checking circuit loading at panel boards
- Generator / Motor / Chiller maintenance and troubleshooting
- Installation of HVAC motor and compressor
- Determining intermittent faults in assembly machinery
- Identifying efficiency in motors and drives
Measure more with iFlex
The Fluke 378 FC comes with the 18 inch iFlex included. The iFlex is a thin and flexible probe, ideal for clamping around conductors in crowded or hard to reach areas. Furthermore, the iFlex can measure high current up to 2500A, as opposed to the standard fixed jaw which can measure up to 1000A.
Fast and easy 3 phase measurement
- Complete 3-phase voltage and current tests in 3 easy steps
- Full set of phase-to-ground and phase-to-phase values calculated and shown on the meter
- Values are displayed on your smart phone and saved to the cloud via Fluke Connect
- Phase rotation auto-calculated and shown on the Fluke Connect software
- No more hand-written notes or complicated math.
True RMS voltage and current measurement
Electrical noise can cause inaccurate readings on instrument. The Fluke 378 FC uses True RMS measurement to give reliable, accurate results every time. The 378 FC uses True RMS measurement for both current and voltage functions.
Fluke 377 / 378 FC videos
Measurements made easy
As well advanced FieldSense technology, the Fluke 378 FC features a vast range of multi meter functions
- AC current up to 2500A (using iFlex probe)
- DC current up to 999.9A
- AC / DC voltage up to 1000V (FieldSense or test leads)
- mV DC up to 500mV
- Frequency range 5.0 Hz to 500.0 Hz
- Resistance up to 60.00 kΩ
- Capacitance up to 1000 μF
The Fluke 378 FC is the highest specification clamp meter in the Fluke 370 FC range, featuring both FieldSense technology and power quality indicator function, it is a very powerful trouble shooting and diagnostic tool.
Included with the Fluke 378 FC is a set of Fluke TL224 test leads, TP175 adjustable length test probes and AC285 black grounding clip. For added convenience, a TPAK magnetic hanging strap is provided.
- Fluke 378 FC clamp meter
- TL224 test lead
- TP175 TwistGuard™ test probes
- AC285 black grounding clip
- i2500-18 iFlex® flexible current probe 18 inch (48cm)
- TPAK ToolPak™ magnetic meter hanger
- Carrying case
- Quick reference guide