Fluke 378 FC True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
- Measure voltage and current with your clamp jaw
- Power quality indicator shows whether equipment or power line is faulty
- Complete 3-phase voltage and current tests in 3 quick steps
- Compatible with Fluke Connect
Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set<p><strong>Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set</strong></p> <p><iframe height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ANMA6gs9Sms" width="100%"></iframe></p> <p><strong>Features:</strong></p> <ul> <li>One pair (red, black) of comfort grip probes</li> <li>48 inches (1.22 meter) PVC insulated test leads with right-angle shrouded banana plugs</li> <li>Recommended for general purpose measurements</li> <li>CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V, 10 A rating. UL listed</li> <li>One year warranty</li> </ul> <p><strong>What's Included?</strong></p> <ul> <li>Fluke TL75 Test Lead Set</li> </ul>
Fluke 377 FC True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
The first industrial clamp meters on the market that allow you to make non-contact voltage measurement accurately, without test leads, thereby enhancing safety and improving productivity.
The Fluke 378 FC is ideal for a range of professionals including electricians, electrical contractors, HVAC technicians, filed service engineers and maintenance technicians.
Fluke 378 FC applications
- Check for the presence of voltage
- Measuring individual voltages
- Measuring resistances up to 60 kΩ
- Checking circuit loading at panel boards
- Generator / Motor / Chiller maintenance and troubleshooting
- Installation of HVAC motor and compressor
- Determining intermittent faults in assembly machinery
- Identifying efficiency in motors and drives
Voltage and Current Measurements with FieldSense™ technology
Measure true-rms voltage and current readings without making any metallic contact to a live conductor using FieldSense™- a Fluke-patented technology. The dual display allows voltage and current measurements to be viewed simultaneously.
Complete 3-phase measurements in quick, easy steps
No more hand-written notes or complicated math. Simply clamp the jaw over each of the three phase conductors and get a full set of phase-to-phase voltage and current measurements on the clamp. Phase rotation information is also auto-calculated and shown on the Fluke Connect software.
Power quality indicator monitors equipment for power-related issues
The Fluke-378 FC/E includes a unique PQ that senses power quality issues related to voltage, current and power factor automatically. Now you can quickly determine if an upstream supply problem exists or if there is a downstream equipment problem.
Record, analyse, share results with Fluke Connect® software
Automatically record all measurements, see the full set of 3-phase readings at a glance, collect data over time for preventive maintenance, share results and questions with co-workers
- Fluke 378 FC clamp meter
- TL224 test lead
- TP175 TwistGuard™ test probes
- AC285 black grounding clip
- i2500-18 iFlex® flexible current probe 18 inch (48cm)
- TPAK ToolPak™ magnetic meter hanger
- Carrying case
- Quick reference guide