Fluke T5-600 Electrical Tester, 62MAX+ Thermometer & 1AC Volt Alert
- Designed to help electricians and HVAC technicians solve problems quicker. Kit consists of:
- Fluke T5-600 Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester.
- Fluke 62 MAX+. Small in size. Big on toughness.
- Fluke 1AC-II VoltAlert.
Fluke T5-600/62MAX+/1AC II IR Thermometer, Electrical Tester and Voltage Detector Kit
This kit is designed to help electricians and HVAC technicians solve problems quicker. Test first for overheated electrical devices using an IR thermometer; then use electrical test tools to find out more about the problem.
Fluke T5-600 Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester.
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJawT current measurement
- Continuity beeper
- Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop
- 600V model
- Auto off mode to conserve battery life
- AC current
- Display hold
- All inputs of the T5-600 are protected to EN61010-1 CAT III 600V. UL, CSA and VDE listed
Fluke 62 MAX+. Small in size. Big on toughness
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit
- Distance to spot: 12:1
- Dual lasers: Identifies area to be measured
- Large, backlit display: Makes data easier to read, even in dark areas
- C115 Deluxe Soft Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
Fluke 1AC-II VoltAlert
- Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test - so you always know it's working
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- Expanded range: 90 V to 1000 V AC or 200 V to 1000 V AC depending on model
- 20 V to 90 V AC control circuit model also available
- Fluke T5-600 Electrical Tester
- Fluke 62 MAX+ Mini Infrared Thermometer
- Fluke 1AC-II Volt Alert
- Fluke C115 Soft Case