Fluke T5-H5-1AC II Electrical Tester Kit
- Voltage, continuity and current tester kit with holster.
- Fluke T5-1000 Voltage.
- Continuity and Current Tester.
- Fluke 1AC II Voltage Detector.
Fluke T5-H5-1AC II Electrical Tester Kit with Holster and 1AC Voltage Detector
The next generation VoltAlert™ AC non-contact voltage testers from Fluke are easy to use — just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there’s voltage present. Electricians, Maintenance, Service, Safety Personnel, and Homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
- Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test so you always know it's working
- Upon detection of voltage, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- Expanded range: 90 V to 1000 V ac
Fluke T5-1000 Electrical Tester:
The Fluke T5-1000 Electrical Tester lets you check voltage, continuity and current with one compact tool. With the Fluke T5-1000 Electrical Tester, all you have to do is select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. OpenJaw™ current lets you check current up to 100A - without breaking the circuit. Its tough test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to tote the T5 in your tool pouch. Detachable SlimReach™ test probes are customized for national electrical standards. The test leads accept optional accessories such as clips and specialty probes. The optional H5 holster lets you clip the T5 onto your belt. Available in 600V and 1000V models.
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000 ohms
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw™ current measurement
- Continuity beeper
- Compact design with neat probe storage
- Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop
- Detachable 'SlimReach' probe tips are customized for national electrical standards
- Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips
- Available in 600V and 1000V models
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- Auto off mode to conserve battery life
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
- Fluke T5-1000 Voltage
- Continuity and Current Tester
- Fluke 1AC II Voltage Detector
- H5 Holster
- 4 mm detachable probes
- Instruction sheet