Kewtech KT66DL 12 in 1 Multifunction Tester (EV adaptor available)
- IN STOCK - Available now
- Complete 18th edition multifunction tester
- Fast and accurate loop test results
- Optional KEWEVSE EV adaptor
- Simple to use with large colour screen
Kewtech KT66DL Multifunction Tester
The NEW Kewtech KT66DL 12 in 1 multifunction tester is fully 18th edition compliant and can be used to test the installation of electric vehicle charge points (KEWEVSE adaptor required). The KT66DL provides a complete testing solution for professional electricians testing domestic, commercial and industrial installations.
Fast and sophisticated ATT loop technology
Kewtech’s Anti-Trip Technology (ATT) is effective for both 2 and 3 wire no trip loop L-PE testing on all RCD types. The inclusion of a 2 wire only option comes in handy where no neutral is present, for example 3 phase motor lines and testing at switch points for lighting circuits.
Testing of electric vehicle charge points
Fully test an EV charge points electrical safety and functionality with the KT66DL in conjunction with the new KEWEVSE adaptor (available separately).
- Test domestic and commercial EV charging equipment
- Tests installations with Type B RCD’s or 6mA residual direct current devices (RDCD)
- Suitable for TN or TT installation configurations
- CP and PP state adjustment rotary switches (A, B, C, D)
- PE error and CP error simulation test
- Oscilloscope output
- Enables functionality check of charge point
The EV adaptor connects to the KT66DL via 4mm connectors on the front, or the available BS1363 socket on the rear. A case and instructions are included for the adaptor.
Kewtech KT66DL key features
- Continuity test at either 200mA or 15mA with adjustable buzzer
- 100 / 250 / 500 and 1000V insulation test voltages with auto discharge
- High current loop test range of 2Ω with 0.001Ω resolution
- Anti-Trip Technology (ATT) for no trip loop L-PE testing
- 2 wire loop test option for when there is no earth
- Zs limit: Automatically compares values required by the 18th edition with measured results
- 55V loop test for testing of 110V CTE circuits
- RCD: Type AC, A, F, B (general and selective) with auto test and ramp features
- Earth resistance test 2 and 3 wire options (earth spike kit sold separately)
- Tests EV and variable RCD’s (with KEWEVSE adaptor)
- Phase rotation on 3 phase lines with clear indication
- True RMS voltage measurement from 2 to 600V
- Advanced on board memory assigns type of test, circuit and DB to test results
The Kewtech KT66DL is easy to use with a single rotary dial and large colour back lit display and on screen guidance showing correct setup according to the function selected. The test button can be locked into position to allow hands-free testing. Testing can also be started by pressing the test button on the included switch probe. The tester is protected by a foldable protective cover and soft carry case with carrying strap.
- Kewtech KT66DL multifunction tester
- ACC064SP G7 Test probe
- ACC065 G7 Test lead set
- KAMP12 mains lead
- Test lead pouch
- USB cable
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
If you require the Kewtech KEWEVSE EV adaptor, simply add this from the drop down menu before adding to basket.