Megger MFT1711 Multifunction Tester
- Entry level multifunction tester
- Fully automatic RCD test
- Patented 2 wire anti-trip loop test
- Low voltage commercial, industrial and domestic installations
- Test in accordance with 18th edition
- Call us for availability
Socket & See VIPUKIT3 Safe Isolation Kit 3<p><strong>Socket & See VIPUKIT3 Safe Isolation Kit 3</strong></p> <p>The Socket & See VIPUKIT3 provides engineers with an easy way to check a system is electrically dead, before carrying out an installation, maintenance or servicing. </p> <p>The kit is comprised of a VIP150 voltage indicator, SP200 proving unit and MCB lock off device. Two lock out notices are also included.</p> <p>Supplied in the TECC10 soft carry case, all parts of the kit can be kept together when not in use.</p> <p><strong>Socket & See VIP150 Craftsman Voltage Tester</strong></p> <ul> <li>Six voltage range 6-12-50-120-230-400V AC/DC</li> <li>Built to CAT IV 600V safety standards</li> <li>Conforms to HSE GS 38 tip standards</li> <li>Compact design encourages safe site use</li> <li>Generous 1.4 metres of ultra flexible double insulated cable joins the two probes</li> <li>No batteries required</li> <li>Conforms to EN 61010</li> </ul> <p><strong>Socket & See SP200 Professional Proving Unit</strong></p> <ul> <li>Test two pole volt testers including multimeters and test lamps</li> <li>The first proving unit to generate AC waveform for a true test</li> <li>Compact design encourages routine safety checks</li> <li>Automatic test function to conserve batteries</li> <li>Step voltage LED's indicate voltage being generated 50-100-230-400-690V</li> <li>Low battery indication gives ample warning to replace batteries</li> </ul> <p><strong>Socket & See MCB Lock Locking Off Device</strong></p> <ul> <li>Just set your own combination, no more keys to lose</li> <li>`Locking off' makes installation safe and is good practice</li> <li>Shackle can hang warning notice (two included)</li> <li>Saves money on heavy lock out kits</li> <li>Saves time - one size fits all</li> </ul> <p><strong>Socket & See TECC10 Instrument Carry Case</strong></p> <ul> <li>Universal high quality soft carry case suitable for the majority of hand help professional equipment. Hard wearing & durable plus it comes with 1 hand carry strap.</li> <li>Measures aproximately 20cm x 24cm x 4.5cm</li> <li>Carry Case is broken up into 2 compartments with removable divider and a sleeve for manuals & paperwork.</li> </ul> <p><strong>What's Included?</strong></p> <ul> <li>Socket & See VIP150 Craftsman Voltage Tester</li> <li>Socket & See SP200 Professional Proving Unit</li> <li>Socket & See MCB Lock Locking Off Device</li> <li>Socket & See TECC10 Instrument Carry Case</li> </ul>
Megger MFT1711 18th Edition Multifunction Tester
The Megger MFT1711 is Megger’s entry level 18th edition multifunction tester. It replaces the Megger MFT1710. Whether you’re recently trained or just looking for a great value tester, the Megger MFT1711 packs all the essential features for everyday 18th edition testing in a single robust unit.
Megger MFT1711 measurement functions
- Voltage measurement: Ensures more reliable voltage reading even on noisy circuits with irregular waveforms.
- Insulation testing: Select between 250V / 500V and 1kV insulation ranges. The 1711 is also fully protected against live circuits.
- RCD Type: 10 / 30 / 100 / 300 / 500mA pre-sets and also programmable RCD’s.
- RCD testing: Auto test saves returning to the tester when the RCD trips. Also features ramp test to identify at what mA current the RCD will trip.
- Continuity / resistance testing: 200mA test range with adjustable buzzer threshold.
- Loop testing: 2 and 3 wire non-trip L-PE 50 V ~ 280 V. 2 wire Hi current L-N 50 V ~ 280 V. Also features PSCC and PFC and Max Zs display.
Safe and easy to use
The 1711 Multifunction Tester has ease of use and functionality at its heart, offering CAT IV, 3 and 2-wire non trip loop testing with resistance and fault current display, frequency measurement and the largest, brightest and clearest display on the market.
The Megger MFT range also features ‘LOCK’ and ‘TEST’ buttons on either side of the instrument, ideal for both left and right handed users, making them one of the most accessible 18th edition tester’s available.
Max. Zs test Megger MFT1711
Built to last
All Megger MFT’s are built to last, it won’t go bang when dropped, bounced, left out in the rain, connected across phases or even locked on and connected to a live circuit! This tough reputation is topped off with a 3 year warranty for complete peace of mind.
|Megger 2-wire no-trip test L-PE||●||●||●|
|Conventional 3-wire no-trip test L-PE||●||●||-|
|New algorithm 3-wire no-trip test L-PE||-||-||●|
|Max. Zs display||●||●||●|
|R1 + R2 value||-||●||-|
|PSCC and PFC (20kA max.)||●||●||●|
|L-N/L-E 48V to 280V, 45 Hz to 65 Hz||●||●||●|
|L-N/L-E 48V to 480V, 45 Hz to 65 Hz||-||●||●|
|250V, 500V and 1kV test voltages||●||●||●|
|100V test voltage||-||●||●|
|Adjustable buzzer threshold||-||●||●|
|Continuity and resistance|
|200mA test current for certification||●||●||●|
|15mA test current to prolong battery life||-||●||●|
|Auto start continuity test||●||●||●|
|Adjustable buzzer threshold||●||●||●|
|Voltage / Frequency and Phase Rotation|
|10V to 600V AC and DC||●||●||●|
|Frequency 15Hz to 400Hz||●||●||●|
|10, 30, 100, 300, 500mA RCDs||●||●||●|
|High Speed auto RCD test||●||●||●|
|Ramp test for RCD fault finding||●||●||●|
|Type A, type AC and Type S RCDs||●||●||●|
|Type B RCDs||-||●||●|
|3 phase (no earth) RCDs||-||●||●|
|Earth electrode resistance testing|
|Stakeless or clamp on testing**||-||-||●|
|3-wire testing for fall of potential or 62% rule||-||-||●|
|Attached rod technique 3-pole testing||-||-||●|
|Option of 25V and 50V output||-||-||●|
|Ground noise check||-||-||●|
|CAT IV 300V / CATIII 600V rated||●||●||●|
|Remote test probe||-||●||●|
|Current measurement 0.1mA to 200A *||-||-||●|
|Bluetooth downloading from memory||-||-||●|
|Hard plastic carry case||●||●||●|
|Large soft carry case||-||-||●|
|Calibration certificate included||●||●||●|
*Requires optional iClamp **Requires optional i and vClamp
Megger MFT1711 key features
- 18th Edition multifunction tester
- Measures voltage, insulation, continuity, resistance and loop
- True RMS system voltage and frequency measurement
- Selectable 250V / 500V and 1000V insulation test ranges
- 200mA continuity test with adjustable buzzer threshold
- 2 and 3 wire no trip loop test
- PSCC and PFC measurement
- Max. Zs reading shows highest value
- RCD types tested: AC, A and S RCD's
- 1/2, 1, 5 I with ramp test
- Auto RCD test for added convenience
- 30, 100, 300 and mA RCD testing
- CAT IV 300V / CAT III 600V safety rated
- Large backlit display
- Left and right test buttons
- Hard carry case included
- Megger calibration certificate included
Megger MFT1721 auto RCD test
Megger multifunction tester calibration is available through Test4less. All new Megger multifunction testers supplied by Test4less include a Megger calibration certificate. When your Megger multifunction tester is due calibration, you can book calibration online.
- Megger MFT1711 Multifunction Tester
- 3 wire test lead set with probes and crocodile clips
- Mains plug test lead
- Megger embroidered Neck strap
- Carry case
- Full user guide CD for MFT 1711
- Megger calibration certificate