Metrel MI 3152 Eurotest XC Multifunction Tester Euro Set with EVSE Adapter
- Save £60 when buying the MI3152 and EVSE adaptor together
- Line/Loop impedance
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function
- TRMS voltage and frequency
- For testing of mode 3 EV supply equipment
Metrel MI 3152 Eurotest XC Multifunction Tester Euro Set with EVSE Adapter Kit
MI 3152 EurotestXC is an instrument from the new generation of Metrel’s multifunctional measuring instruments. The already well known functions like complete installation safety testing according to IEC/EN 61557 and AUTO SEQUENCE testing of TN, TT and IT earthing systems are managed by a completely new user interface based on large colour touch screen display. A wide range of functions is included: from on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, varistor testing, earth resistance measurement, illuminance measurement and TRMS current measurement up to RCD tests, line and loop impedance tests, specific earth resistance measurements as well as ISFL measurements and the IMD tests.
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000 V
- Varistor test
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping
- Line/Loop impedance combined also in one function Z AUTO
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function
- TRMS voltage and frequency measurements
- Phase sequence
- Power and THD measurement (up to the 12th harmonic)
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, B, B+, MI RCD, EV RCD, PRCD, PRCD-K, PRCD-S)
- Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method)
- Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option)
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option)
- First fault leakage current (ISFL)
- Testing of Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs)
- Illumination (option)
- High resolution Loop impendance (mΩ) (option)
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCEs and function inspections
- Determining location of cables (option)
- QR and/or barcode scanner support (option).
- Predefined profile dependent
- AUTO SEQUENCEs.
- Predefined Automatic tests:
- Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc)
- Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe)
- Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe)
- Auto IT (U, Zln, Isc, Isfl, IMD)
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test
- Automated RCD testing procedure
- Automated Impedance testing procedure
- (Z AUTO)
- Functional inspections
- Measurement filtering according to the selected area group
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager (structure and report creation, data upload/download)
- Optional aMESM Android APP (structure and report creation, data upload/download)
- Testing of TT, TN and IT systems
- Testing of single and multiphase systems
- Initial and periodic testing of domestic installations
- Lightning installations
- Medical installation testing
- Fire brigades, military and police vehicles
- Construction sites
- Mobile Video/Audio, Concert Halls, Fair Playground
- Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) testing.
Metrel EVSE Adaptor
This kit includes the EVSE (Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment) adapter which is a special accessory intended for testing Mode 3 EV supply equipment with a type 2 connector. It has been put together to provide a complete solution for EV charging testing.
- Banana socket outputs for connection to a 3-phase installation tester.
- Voltage indicators on EVSE output.
- Proximity Pilot resistance selector for simulation of EV cable presence and current rating detection.
- Control Pilot resistance selector for simulation of electric vehicle status.
- Socket output for connection to a 1-phase installation tester (Phase 1, Neutral, PE).
- Type 2 Male Plug connector for connection to EVSE.
- 6 mA EV RCD support.
The Metrel EVSE is designed for use with the Metrel MI3125, MI3152 and MI3155 multifunction tester.
The Metrel Electrical Safety Manager is a common application for management of wide palette of Metrel’s electrical safety testers, portable appliance testers, machine testers and industrial safety testers. This application has a unified user interface with the new generation of Metrel’s instruments - same view same meaning. It enables the pretreatment for the measurements, viewing and editing of the measurement results and generation of professional reports. Depending on the instrument model or type the user can create AUTOSEQUENCEs, custom tests or single tests. They can be integrated into the custom created test structures and then uploaded into the measurement instrument.
- Metrel MI 3152 EurotestXC
- Plug commander, 1.5m
- Test lead, 3 x 1.5m
- Current clamp A 1018 (low range, leakage)
- Current clamp A 1019
- Power supply adapter + 6 NiMH rechargeable batteries, type AA
- Test probe, 3 pcs (blue, black, green)
- Crocodile clip, 3 pcs (blue, black, green)
- Earth set 20m
- RS232 - PS/2 cable
- USB cable
- Soft carrying bag
- Soft carrying neck belt
- Metrel ES Manager PRO license
- Short instruction manual
- Metrel A1532 EVSE adapter
- Small soft carrying bag (for EVSE adapter)
- Instruction manual