Cable Detection EZiCAT i600xf Cable Locator
Cable Detections EZiCAT xf-Series locators provide operators with additional 512Hz and 640Hz tracing modes, enabling operators to trace buried utilities over greater distances or to easily detect sewer – camera inspection systems.
GIS mapping via Bluetooth connectivity allows operators to seamlessly capture information about the utility they are surveying. The geographical position and utility depth can be captured; additional site notes and photographs can also be included, maximizing the survey process.
- All xf locators start in the last mode of operation at maximum sensitivity to simplify the tracing process. Mode Lock is an operator defined setting.
- Displays the amount of current flowing through a service helping to trace and verify the utility the EZiTEX is connected too. This enables improved tracing and identification of an individual service in congested site situations.
512Hz and 640Hz Tracing Modes
- Easily locates low frequency camera Sondes and services over a greater distances.
- Enables convenient, wireless communication with mapping devices
UK Network Rail approved
- All xf products have been approved for use on Network Rail sites
State-of-the-art Digital Signal Processing technology (DSP)
- Making the EZiCAT easy-to-use, requiring minimal user experience.
- Buried utilities close to the surface pose a safety risk to site works. The Hazard Zone function provides an additional warning of the close proximity of buried services, alerting users to the immediate danger.
- Maintains the highest peak reading obtained on the signal strength indicator. The peak hold time can be adjusted between 0-5 seconds allowing the operator to quickly and accurately pinpoint the service position.
Signal Strength Indicator
- SSI enables the user to trace an individual service amongst a multiple of services. The numeric display shows the highest reading over the service, which has the EZiTEX Signal Transmitter connected too. This ensures the user can follow the service without straying onto another. The SSI mode can also be used to trace the Dual Frequency Sonde with ease.
Built-in test function- For testing hardware and software
LCD screen with built-in light sensor
- Automatically enabling the backlight in dark conditions.
Robust, lightweight design
- Specifically engineered for tough site conditions.
Service Due Indicator
- Supporting planned maintenance schedules or quality systems by displaying a wrench icon after 12 months.
- Frequency / Mode: Power mode 50 Hz or 60 Hz, Radio mode 15 kHz to 60 kHz, Transmitter mode 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz. Auto mode = Power + Radio mode
- Typical detection range: Power to 3m, Radio to 2m, Transmitter Mode – Dependant on Transmitter or Sonde
- Protection: Conforms to IP54
- Bluetooth: As Standard
- Batteries: 6 x AA alkaline (IEC LR6 supplied)
- Battery life: 40 hours intermittent use (at 20?C)
- Weigh:t 2.7kg including batteries
- Compatibility: CSV file compatibility program
- Memory size: 32Mb memory
- Capacity: 80hrs of data
|512Hz and 640Hz Tracing Modes||✓||✓||✓|
|Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-in self test function||✓||✓|
|Highly visible digital LCD display||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Improved Sonde Depth Estimation||✓||✓|
|In-built test function||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|LCD screen with built-in light sensor||✓||✓||✓|
|Robust, lightweight design||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Service Due Indicator||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Signal Strength Indicator||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Starts in Power Mode||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|State-of-the-art Digital Signal Processing technology (DSP)||✓||✓|
|UK Network Rail Approved||✓||✓|
- EZiCAT i600xf Cable Locator