Di-Log DLLOC4 18th Edition Expert Lockout Kit
The DLLOC4 18th Edition Expert Lockout kit is designed to give you the ability to safely Lockout almost any circuit within any existing or new domestic or medium to large commercial premises.
The Professional Kit offers you a fully insulated hasp and padlock, in the event or situation you are locking off in close proximity to live conductive material, such a buzz bars or high voltage areas.
The kit gives you a lot more scope on comparison the Professional Kit, no matter how old the installation. The kit comes supplied with a fully insulated padlock and hasp, an array of lockout devices and several tags for multiple circuit isolation, all neatly packaged in one of our carry pouches.
With the latest BS7671 update to the 18th Edition Guidance Note 2, lock off devices and “Safe Isolation” procedures are being enforced across the UK by all monitoring bodies.
- DL8102 – NON-Conductive 38mm Safety Padlock
- DL8103 – NON-Conductive Multilock Hasp 1″
- DL8105 – Universal MCB Device (Aluminium)
- DL8106 – MCB Pins-Out (Standard) Device
- DL8107 – MCB Thumbscrew Type Device
- DL8108 – Circuit Breaker ‘No-hole’ Device
- DL8109 – MCB Pins-In Device
- DL8110 – MCB Pins-Out (Wide) Device
- DL8111 – Tie-Bar Device
- DL8112 – Universal MCB Device Plastic Medium Yellow
- DL8113 – Universal MCB Device Plastic Large Blue
- DL8130 – LOTO Tag x 4
- DL8131 – Wipeable Marking Pen to identify your tags
- CP1190 – Kit Carry Pouch