Extech IR200 Infra Red Thermometer
Due in stock end of April
The IR200 is Ideal for quickly detecting elevated body temperature using a non-contact design that eliminates the need for replacement probe covers and other supplies.
Measure body temperature from 89.6°F to 108.5°F (32.0°C to 42.5°C) without contact. Accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C) with 0.1°F/°C resolution. Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit. Optimum measurement distance of 1.9 in. to 5.9-in. (5 to 15 cm). Move the Body/Surface function switch to the Surface position for non-contact surface temperature measurements from 32°F to 140°F (0.0°C to 60.0°C). Fast response (0.5 seconds).
Simply press the trigger and read temperature on the large back-lit LCD display. Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall. Comes complete with 9-Volt battery and pouch.
Note: This thermometer is intended for scanning individuals or monitoring an individual for potential elevated temperatures. It is not a substitute for a clinical thermometer. Always use a clinical thermometer when high accuracy body temperature measurements are required.
Extech IR200 features:
- Measures body temperature from 89.6 to 108.5°F (32.0 to 42.5°C) without contact
- Accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C) with 0.1°F/°C resolution, Fast response (0.5 seconds)
- Optimum measurement distance of 1.9″ to 5.9″ (5 to 15cm)
- Eliminates need for replacement supplies, reduces potential spread of diseases from using contact devices
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit
- Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
- Large back-lit LCD display
- Complete with 2 AA batteries and pouch