FLIR CM83 600A True RMS Power Clamp
World-class features that meet your real-world needs.
Designed for complex diagnostics, the new FLIR CM83 is an industrial power clamp meter with premier power analysis functions, including Harmonics Mode to find noise from different electrical sources, Phase Rotation to confirm phase orientation of three-phase systems for easier motor diagnostics and installations, and Inrush Current to detect start-up related transients. Also equipped with VFD filtering to analyze non-sinusoidal waveforms and noisy signals in VFD-controlled equipment, the FLIR CM83 will help you locate electrical issues in your complex industrial and commercial systems.
- VFD mode provides superior accuracy for working on VFD-controlled equipment
- Advanced power efficiency and harmonics measurements for system level performance analysis
- Powerful worklights not only assist with clamping but are bright enough to serve as a primary worklight
- FLIR Tools Mobile connects the FLIR CM83 to your compatible smartphone and tablet via Bluetooth*
- METERLiNK? technology wirelessly integrates electrical readings on your infrared image with METERLiNK-enabled FLIR thermal cameras
- Voltage and current, bright white LED backlight, analog bargraph, power factor, phase rotation, integrated non contact voltage detector, min, max, average, auto power off, data hold, relative, peak hold, DCA zero, battery status
- FLIR CM83
- 6 AAA batteries
- User manual/CD
- CAT IV silicone test leads
- Limited lifetime warranty