Fluke 125B UK Industrial ScopeMeter Hand Held Oscilloscope (40 MHz)
Simplified testing, more insight and faster electro-mechanical troubleshooting
The compact ScopeMeter® 120B Series, is the rugged oscilloscope solution for industrial electrical and electro-mechanical equipment troubleshooting and maintenance applications. It’s a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and high-speed recorder in one easy-to-use instrument. The ScopeMeter 120B Series also integrates with Fluke Connect® mobile app and FlukeView® for ScopeMeter software to enable further collaboration, data analysis and archiving of critical test information.
- Dual-input 40 MHz digital oscilloscope
- Two 5,000 counts true-RMS digital multimeters
- Automatic measurements
- A dual-input TrendPlotT recorder
- Connect-and-ViewT trigger simplicity for hands-off operation
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, voltage, resistance and continuity measurements
- 10:1 Voltage Probe included with Fluke 124 and 125B for high frequency measurements
- Up to 7 hours battery operation
- 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Optically-isolated interface for PC connection
- Rugged, compact case
- Fluke 125B gives bus health and power measurements
A three-in-one tool:
ScopeMeter 125B combines a 40 MHz dual input digital storage oscillo-scope, two true-RMS digital multimeters and a dual input TrendPlotT recorder all in a compact, battery powered instrument. Leave all other test tools behind, the ScopeMeter 120 Series is the only tool you’ll need.
Fluke 125B is the ScopeMeter of choice for the maintenance engineer who deals with industrial machinery and the industrial network connecting his machinery the like. The Fluke 125B has all the functionality of the 124 plus:
Bus Health Mode:
Gives a clear Good/Weak/Bad indication for the electrical signals on industrial buses and networks, such as CAN-bus, Profi-bus, RS-232 and many more. The Fluke 125 validates the quality of the electrical signals as soon as any electrical signals are passed along the network. It checks the signal levels and speed, transition times and distortion, and compares these to the appropriate standards to help you find errors like improper cable connections and terminators. It helps you find the source of error in case communication comes to a halt. All the commonly found industrial network types are supported!
- Fluke 125B Scopemeter
- VPS40-III Voltage Probe, 40 MHz, 10:1
- I400s AC Current Clamp
- BB120 Shielded BNC adapter
- Getting started booklet
- PM 8907 Battery Charger/Line Voltage Adapter
- STL120-III Shielded test lead sets (incl. 1 red, 1 grey), incl. hook clips, 2mm add-on tips and ground leads.
- BP 120 MH Battery Pack
- User manual (CD-ROM)