Fluke 1738 Three Phase Power Logger – Gold Edition (EUS VERSION)
The Fluke 1738 Gold Edition is an advanced and comprehensive three phase power logger, with Fluke’s Electrical Power Explained (EPE) training course included. The EPE training consists of a 117 printed reference training book, which support the EPE offline webcast.
Get the most from your Fluke 1738
The EPE training helps the user get the most out of the Fluke 1738. This program includes specific case studies and in-depth theory. Using these examples, all the major elements that affect power quality are explained, as well as practical advise on how to solve issues. The training is presented in a logical manner to aid understanding and provides insight on how to identify energy savings.
Auto measurement and error correction
The Fluke 1738 automatically captures 500 power quality parameters, including voltage, current, power, harmonics, dips, swells, inrush currents and much more. Set up is simplified with on screen connection diagrams. The Fluke 1738 even helps to reduce measurement errors by digitally verifying and correcting common connection errors. Furthermore, this version of the Fluke 1738 includes iFlex current probes, which are thin and flexible enough to get into the tightest of spaces.
Fluke 1738 – Advanced Features
The 1738 is the only logger in the Fluke 1730x series that can capture inrush measurements to help identify peak current from load switching. With the 1738 you can also perform advanced analysis with an enhanced Power Quality Health Summary (EN50160) function that provides you with fast insight into overall electrical system health
Analysis and reporting
Once data has been captured, it can be downloaded wirelessly and analysed with Fluke Energy Analyse Plus software. Create custom reports to send to colleagues or customers that demonstrate your findings quickly solve problems so you can optimize system reliability and savings.
Fluke 1738 key features
- Key measurements: Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values.
- Fluke Connect compatible*: View data locally on the instrument or via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software.
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included 4 flexible current probes.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments.
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents: Includes event waveform snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, along with date, timestamp and severity to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues.
- Bright, colour touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
- Complete “in-the-field” setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect App: No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Energy Analyse Plus application software: Download and analyse every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with our automated reporting.
Fluke 1736 vs 1738 comparison
|Features||Fluke 1736||Fluke 1738|
|Measure V, I, kW, Cos/DPF, kWhr||●||●|
|Measure MIN/MAX and AVG values||●||●|
|10 day logging||●||●|
|THD measurement (V & I)||●||●|
|Harmonics 1 to 25 for V & I||●||●|
|Full harmonic spectrum||●||●|
|Voltage dips and swells||●||●|
|Comprehensive logging capability||●||●|
|Event waveform capture||–||●|
- Fluke 1738 Power Logger
- 4 x Alligator Clips
- 4 x i173X-flex1500 12″ Current Clamps
- MP1-Magnetic Probe Set
- 1 x Red, 1 x Black 0.1m Cable
- 1 x Red, 1 x Black 1.5m Lead
- Line Cord (EU, US & UK)
- WiFi and BLE Adapter (EUS Kit Only)
- USB Flash Drive (4GB)
- USB Cable
- 3PHVL-173 Flat Cable
- C173x Soft Case
- 173x-Hanger Kit
- Colour Coding Set
- MP1-Magnet Probe