Fluke 369 Fc Wireless Leakage Current Clamp Meter – 61mm Jaw
Reduce downtime – Test insulation, leakage currents without taking equipment offline
Highly accurate current measurements – 1 μA minimum resolution to pinpoint origin of leakage currents, 60 A maximum current measurement, true-rms for accurate current measurements of complex signals.
The 369 is an upgraded product line. It will replace the existing Fluke 360 Leakage Current Clamp Meter. Each product in the family includes a soft carrying case and user’s manual. The family consists of four basic models, as shown below.
Helps users detect, document, record and compare leakage current readings over time as a means of preventing unplanned downtime, and identifying intermittent GFCI and RCD trips, all without taking equipment off line.
Large 61 mm diameter jaw for work with large conductors. The clamp’s jaw is fully shielded to accurately capture very small leakage signals, and to minimize external electromagnetic interference.
Wireless data connectivity via Fluke Connect. As part of Fluke Connect — the industry’s largest system of software and more than 40 wireless test tools — the 368 FC allows you to track changes in leakage current over time, helping to identify potential problems before they turn into major failures.
- True-rms measurements for accuracy when measuring complex, non-sinusoidal waveforms
- 40 mm jaw opening
- Highest resolution of 1 μA, measure up to 60 A
- Selectable filter function removes unwanted noise
- Max/Min/Average readings and hold function
- Forward-facing LED worklight for use in dark wiring cabinets
- Backlit display; auto backlight off and auto power off for extended battery life
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Internal Memory Logging: up to 65,000 measurement points
|Main Features||Fluke 369-FC||Fluke 368-FC|
|AAC Range||3 mA / 30 mA / 300 mA / 3 A / 30 A / 60 A|
|Resolution||0.001 mA / 0.01 mA / 0.1 mA / 1mA / 10 mA / 100 mA|
|Frequency||40 Hz -1 kHz|
|50/60Hz Filter on/off||Y|
|Power Supply||2 x AA|
|CAT III||600 V|
|Auto Power Off||Y|
|Low Battery Indication||Y|
|LED Flash Light||Y|
- Fluke 368 FC Leakage Current Clamp Meter
- Leakage Clamp Meter
- Soft case
- Safety manual
- Batteries: 2 AA