Fluke 377 FC True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
The Fluke 377 FC features groundbreaking FieldSense technology, allowing simultaneously measurement of voltage and current with the clamp’s jaw, without touching a live conductor.
FieldSense makes measurements voltage and current measurements safer, quicker and easier compared to a traditional clamp meter. Simply attached the black lead to any earth ground and place the conductor inside the tip of the jaw. The dual display shows current and voltage readings on the same screen. Visual Continuity also provides a bright green screen for easy detection of continuity in noisy work areas.
Measure high current easily
Included with the Fluke 377 is the 18 inch iFlex current probe, allowing current measurement up to 2500A. The iFlex makes measurement in hard to reach places much easier than using the fixed jaw thanks to its thin and flexible design.
Fluke 377 / 378 FC video
Fast and easy 3 phase measurement
- Complete 3-phase voltage and current tests in 3 easy steps
- Full set of phase-to-ground and phase-to-phase values calculated and shown on the meter
- Values are displayed on your smart phone and saved to the cloud via Fluke Connect
- Phase rotation auto-calculated and shown on the Fluke Connect software
- No more hand-written notes or complicated math.
Measurements made easy
As well advanced FieldSense technology, the Fluke 377 FC features a vast range of multi meter functions
- AC current up to 2500A (using iFlex probe)
- DC current up to 999.9A
- AC / DC voltage up to 1000V (FieldSense or test leads)
- mV DC up to 500mV
- Frequency range 5.0 Hz to 500.0 Hz
- Resistance up to 60.00 kΩ
- Capacitance up to 1000 μF
The Fluke 377FC is far from form over function. The 377 FC uses the same tried and tested interface and form factor of their other clamp meters. The 377 FC can be used with ease whilst wearing PPE, in most cases with just one hand.
Included with the Fluke 377 FC is a set of Fluke TL224 test leads, TP175 adjustable length test probes and AC285 black grounding clip. For added convenience, a TPAK magnetic hanging strap is provided.
Fluke 377 FC applications
- Check for the presence of voltage
- Measuring individual voltages
- Measuring resistances up to 60 kΩ
- Checking circuit loading at panelboards
- Generator / Motor / Chiller maintenance and troubleshooting
- Installation of HVAC motor and compressor
- Determining intermittent faults in assembly machinery
- Identifying efficiency in motors and drives
See measurements in real time on a linked smartphone or tablet. Record, analyse and share results between colleagues. With Fluke Connect, group decision making is faster, allowing actions to be implemented before costly breakdowns occur.
- Fluke 377 FC clamp meter
- TL224 test lead
- TP175 TwistGuard™ test probes
- AC285 black grounding clip
- i2500-18 iFlex® flexible current probe 18 inch (48cm)
- TPAK ToolPak™ magnetic meter hanger
- Carrying case
- Quick reference guide