Fluke 805 FC Vibration Meter
The new Fluke 805 is the most accurate, reliable, user-friendly tool for day-to-day machine checks. Make go or no go maintenance decisions with confidence. Results you can trust, from the most trusted name in test tools.
Make go or no-go maintenance decisions with confidence. The Fluke 805 Vibration Meter is the most reliable vibration screening device available for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need repeatable, severity-scaled readings of overall vibration and bearing condition.
What makes the 805 FC the best choice?
- A meter – not a pen – that measures overall vibration as well as specific variables like bearing condition and temperature, to provide a more complete picture.
- A combination vibration and force sensor tip that compensates for user variance (force or angle) yielding accurate, repeatable readings.
- A four-level severity scale and onboard processor calculate bearing condition and overall vibration using easy-to-understand textual alerts (Good, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory, Unacceptable).
- Sensor sensitivity can read a wide range of frequencies (10 to 1,000 Hz and 4,000 to 20,000 Hz) covering most machine and component types.
- Straight-forward user interface that minimizes the user inputs to RPM range and equipment type.
Use the 805 FC to check the following equipment:
- Chillers (refrigeration)
- Cooling tower drives
- Centrifugal pumps
- Positive displacement pumps
- Air compressors
- Generic gearboxes (rolling element bearings)
- Machine tools (motor, gearboxes, spindles, etc.)
- Innovative sensor design helps minimize measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure
- Consistent data quality at both low and high frequency ranges
- Four-level scale indicates severity of problems for overall vibration and bearing condition
- Exportable data via USB
- Trending in Microsoft? Excel using built-in templates
- Overall vibration measurement (10 Hz to 1,000 Hz) for acceleration, velocity and displacement units of measurement for a wide variety of machines
- Crest Factor+ provides reliable bearing assessment using direct sensor tip measurements between 4,000 Hz and 20,000 Hz
- Colored lighting system (green, red) and on-screen comments indicate how much pressure needs to be applied to take measurements
- Temperature measurement with Infrared Temperature Sensor increases diagnostic capabilities
- On-board memory holds up to 3,500 measurements
- Audio output for listening to bearing tones directly
- External accelerometer support for hard to reach locations
- Flashlight for viewing measurement locations in dark areas
- Large screen with high resolution for easy navigation and viewing
- Fluke 805 FC Vibration Meter
- USB cable
- Storage case
- Belt holster
- Quick reference guide
- CD-ROM (includes MS Excel template and documentation)
- Two (2) AA batteries