Fluke 8808A 5.5 Digit Digital Bench Multimeter
Versatile multimeter for manufacturing, development and service applications.
The Fluke 8808A multimeter has a broad range of functions, measuring volts, ohms and amps with a basic V dc accuracy of 0.015 %. It is remarkably easy to use, even by unskilled operators, because it makes the measurements you perform most often extremely easy and fast to do.
- 5.5 digit resolution
- Basic V dc accuracy of 0.015 %
- Dual display
- Dedicated dc leakage current measurement
- 2×4 ohms 4-wire measurement technique
- Six dedicated buttons for fast access to instrument setups
- Hi/Lo limit compare for Pass/Fail testing
- Three-year warranty
Six setup buttons on the 8808A front panel operate like a car radio’s station presets. Simply set up the meter for a common measurement, then press shift followed by a setup button (S1 to S6) to save the setup. Now each time you perform that measurement, you simply press the appropriate setup key. It’s that easy!
The setup buttons eliminate the need to follow complex work instruction sheets. Operators no longer need to press multiple buttons to set up a measurement function and range, test limits, or enter other parameters to make a measurement.
- Fluke 8808A Multimeter
- TL71 test leads
- Line cord
- Statement of cal practices
- WEEE information sheet
- Warranty statement
- Getting Started guide (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese)
- CD Rom with user manual (English)