Fluke FC a3000 Wireless AC Current Clamp Module with Fluke ConnectT
See it. Save it. Share it.
- All the facts, right in the field. The Fluke a3000 FC Wireless AC Current Clamp Module is one member of a family of wireless test tools that let you share test data using the Fluke ConnectT app with ShareLiveT video call.
- Fluke Connect Wireless Test Tools put tools, not your body, near live electrical panels. It’s simple. Connect the a3000 FC current clamp module, or any of the other Fluke Connect remote modules, and read the results on the Fluke Connect Wireless Multimeter or a portable PC from a safe distance.
- Better still, the Fluke Connect test tools can send measurement data to your smartphone, so you can save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
Work safely near electrical panels while wearing less PPE
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) can save your life, but it’s bulky, hot and hard to work in. With Fluke Connect, there’s no need to work in front of live open panels or moving/hazardous machinery.
- Picture having the ability to access live readings without being exposed to the live panel. It’s easy. Just deenergize the cabinet, open the panel while wearing PPE and connect one or more a3000 FC modules. Close the cabinet, reenergize and let the Fluke Connect system work, reducing the risk of arc flash by separating yourself from hazardous measurement situations.
Testing 3-phase is now faster and cheaper
- When your cabinet is deenergized, attach a Fluke Connect current clamp to each phase. Close, reenergize and start taking readings. What used to take hours and use costly equipment can be done in minutes with an affordable Fluke Connect wireless system.
Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 of the time.
- Add your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- You can solve problems faster by seeing live measurements from multiple test points on a single screen.
- Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 the time of previous methods.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Record over time to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke CloudT storage and ShareLiveT video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members.
- Fluke 3000 FC DMM
- Fluke Ti200/300/400 Infrared Camera
- PC via optional pc3000 FC Adapter
- Fluke Connect Mobile app
Test and measurement troubleshooting:
- True-RMS AC clamp meter
- Measure up to 400 A AC
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
- Inrush function
- Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter
- Fluke a3000 FC Wireless AC Current Clamp Module
- TL175 Test Leads
- AC175 Alligator Clips