Fluke FC a3001 Wireless iFlex AC Current Module with Fluke Connect
See it. Save it. Share it.
All the facts, right in the field. The Fluke a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Module is one member of a family of wireless test tools that let you share test data using the Fluke ConnectT app with ShareLiveT video call.
Fluke Connect Wireless Test Tools put tools, not your body, near live electrical panels. It’s simple. Connect the a3001 FC current module, or any of the other Fluke Connect remote modules, and read the results on the Fluke Connect Wireless Multimeter or a portable PC from a safe distance.
Better still, the Fluke Connect test tools can send measurement data to your smartphone, so you can save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
- Compatible with Fluke 3000 FC Digital Multimeter, Fluke Ti200/Ti300/Ti400 Thermal Cameras, PC (requires PC3000 Adapter) and Fluke Connect mobile app
- iFlex Probe bends around even the most difficult of conductors, making it easier to test in confined spaces
- Measurements of AC current up to 2500A AC
- Suitable for use as a standalone current measurement tool or can be used to create a comprehensive wireless network
- Logging function allows storage of up to 65000 readings
- Inrush function
- Magnetic hanging strap
Don’t get bogged down while isolating intermittent electrical faults
Timing is everything when trying to find an intermittent problem and the hard part is, it doesn’t always show up when you have your meter connected. We’ve solved that problem with Fluke Connect – leave your remote modules connected to log measurements and walk away to address other issues. You can then download the data for further analysis.
Picture having the ability to access live readings without being exposed to the live panel. It’s easy. Just deenergize the cabinet, open the panel while wearing PPE and connect one or more a3001 FC modules. Close the cabinet, reenergize and let the Fluke Connect system work, reducing the risk of arc flash by separating yourself from hazardous measurement situations.
Testing 3-phase is now faster and cheaper
When your cabinet is deenergized, attach a Fluke a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Module to each phase. Close, reenergize and start taking readings. What used to take hours and use costly equipment can be done in minutes with an affordable Fluke Connect wireless system.
Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 of the time. Add your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
You can solve problems faster by seeing live measurements from multiple test points on a single screen. Using a3001 FC current modules, you can:
- Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 the time of previous methods.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Record over time to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke CloudT storage and ShareLiveT video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members.
The Fluke a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Module is a fully functional true-RMS current meter that wirelessly relays measurements to other Fluke ConnectT enabled master units, listed below:
- Fluke 3000 FC DMM
- Fluke Ti200/300/400 Thermal Camera
- PC via optional pc3000 FC Adapter
- Fluke Connect Mobile app
The iFlex Wireless Current Module allows you to measure around awkward sized conductors or get into tight spaces and makes wire access easier:
- Measure up to 2500 A AC
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
- Inrush function
- Magnetic hanging strap
|Range||0.5A to 2500A AC|
|Accuracy||3% ± 5 digits (5Hz to 500Hz)|
|Crest Factor (50Hz/60Hz)||3.0 at 1100A
2.5 at 1400A
1.42 at 2500A
add 2% for C.F > 2
|LCD w/Backlight||3 1/2 digits|
|Log Rate/Interval||1 sec minimum/adjustable by PC or front panel|
|Battery Type||2 AA, NEDA 15A, IEC LR6|
|Battery Life||400 hours|
|Memory||Record up to 65000 readings|
|RF Communications||2.4GHZ ISM band|
|RF Communication Range||Open Air, Unobsctructed: Up to 20m
Obstructed, Sheetrock Wall: Up to 6.5m
Obstructed, Concrete Wall or Steel Electrical Enclosure: Up to 3.5m
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 60°C|
|Temperature Coefficient||Add 0.1X (specified accuracy) / °C (<18°C or >28°C)|
|Operating Humidity||90% at 35°C
75% at 40°C
45% at 50°C
|Safety Compliance||IEC 61010-1, 600V CAT IV/ 1000V CAT III, 3rd edition|
|Safety Rating||CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V|
|Certifications||CSA, CE, FCC: T68-FBLE IC: 6627A-FBLE|
|Ingress Protection (IP) Rating||IP42|
|Jaw Opening||25.4cm (10in) coil|
|Size (H x W x D)||16.5cm x 6.35cm x 1.4cm (6.5in x 2.5in x 1.4in)|
|Weight||.22kg (8 oz)|
- Fluke a3001 True-RMS flexible current meter
- iFlex i2500-10 Flexible Current Probe