Fluke TL175 Test Leads
The Fluke TL175 TwistGuardT Test Leads are the only test leads in the world with adjustable length test tips for use in different measurement environments.
TwistGuardT adjustable tips enhance safety and versatility length
WearGuardT indicator shows damage to leads
Heavy duty strain relief withstands over 30,000 bends
Features of the Fluke TL175 Test Leads:
- Patented TwistGuardT extendable tip shroud meets the highest electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure while providing the versatility needed for most measurements
- New WearGuardT lead wire wear indication. Each test lead is covered by two layers of silicone insulation; inner contrasting color is exposed when the leads are nicked, scuffed, or otherwise damaged and in need of replacement
- Double insulated silicone leads. TL175 test leads withstand high temperatures and remain flexible in cold temperatures.
- Extra-heavy duty strain relief on both probe-end and plug-end, tested beyond 30,000 bends without failure.
- Universal input plugs are compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm shrouded banana plugs
- Ratings: CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree 2
- Probes always show correct category rating for tip being used
- Environmental ratings: -20 ?C to 55 ?C (-4 ?F to 131 ?F), altitude: 2000 m (6,562 ft)
- Conforms to EN61010-031
- One-year warranty
- Fluke TL175 Test Leads