If you have a number of instruments that need calibrating at the same time it may be cost and time effective to book an onsite calibration. Our engineer will come to your premises and calibrate your instruments.
Test4Less is equipped to provide an unbeatable and complete calibration service for many of these instruments as follows:
- All calibration is carried out on UKAS calibrated test equipment ensuring traceability and providing the highest-confidence calibration.
- Calibration includes instrument condition check, removal/cleaning of previous labels and battery change if necessary.
(Please note that this service is not available for gas, pressure or mechanical calibration)
Not all calibration companies are the same, so why choose Test4Less?
• Test4Less is the UK’s leading online test equipment distributor
• Offering a no fuss, no hassle, just fast, comprehensive and professional service guaranteed
• Our super-fast turnaround means that you’ll be without your instrument for the least amount of time
• Test4Less is an approved servicing and calibration centre for both Anton and TPI gas equipment
• Calibrating over 30,000 instruments every year and trusted by many of the largest companies in the UK
• Should your instrument require a repair – no problem we can take care of that too from start to finish and most instruments can be repaired down to the component level in our dedicated repair department
(We only complete the necessary work, we’re upfront with all costs and we guarantee all of our repairs)
• Test4Less in-house calibration capabilities include electrical, pressure & gas and mechanical equipment
(We really can look after your whole inventory from start to finish, professionally and hassle-free!)
• All of our calibration equipment is calibrated by UKAS accredited test companies and cross-checked regularly
• Our engineers undertake regular training with original equipment manufacturers to keep us at the forefront of service delivery
• Our state-of-the-art, climate-controlled laboratory operates to ISO9001, ISO10012 and we are a genuine ISO17025 UKAS accredited laboratory, so you can be assured that we meet the highest quality standards
• We pride ourselves on being completely transparent throughout the whole process
• Test4Less provide calibration certificates as standard with every instrument calibrated
(We also offer FREE copy certificates, should you lose your original)
• So the calibration and repair process is simple for you and carefully carried out by us
Calibration booking – online, instant and straightforward
• Simply enter the quantity that you require
• Select the calibration option required for your instrument
• Then ‘Add to Cart’
• Lastly, click ‘Checkout’ to complete your order and make payment
(Please note that should you wish to add more products or services to your order, just locate them on our site and repeat the above to complete your purchase!
Preparing your instrument
• After your purchase has been successfully made, you will receive an order confirmation email
• A member of our team will contact you to answer any questions and to confirm a suitable day
Your calibration certificate
• Test4Less always provide a calibration certificate with every instrument that we calibrate, this will be enclosed with your instrument.
• We also offer calibration certificates in electronic format. If you require this for your records or need a copy certificate, just ask
• Like to see a sample Test4Less calibration certificate? You’ll find them under the ‘Product Downloads’ section on this page
Multiple items to calibrate?
• If you have many items needing calibrating, give us a call! We may be able to offer a discount should you have 3 or more instruments to be collected and calibrated in one consignment
• If you’re a company that has a large inventory, let us help! We’re able to offer competitive contract pricing and we may be able to offer payment on account to simplify the process and help spread the cost
Other Specialist Equipment?
• For all other types of instruments not listed, please contact us here. We will contact you with your quote and to discuss your requirements.
• We like to be clear and we’re always here to help! So if you need further assistance, why not view our carefully prepared documents in the ‘Product Downloads’ section above?
• Still unsure? Then call one of the team on 01782 567099 who will be more than happy to assist with your enquiry!
• Not all calibration companies are the same, so pick carefully and trust Test4Less!
*Carriage charges exclude VAT. Courier surcharges may apply to non-mainland UK postcodes