Hikmicro E1L Thermal Imaging Camera
The small and lightweight Hikmicro E1L Thermal Imaging Camera is ideal for simple, everyday troubleshooting out in the field. Weighting only 350g it is easy to carry, even in the user’s pocket.
Point and shoot
Ready to go from day one; the Hikmicro EL1 with its 160 x 120 infra-red resolution, can be used to measure object temperatures between -20°C to 550°C. The EL1 is ideal for electrical, gas, HVAC, automotive engineers and many more.
The pistol grip design makes for comfortable, one handed operation. The inclusion of a laser pointer helps with target focusing, so the user can always be sure they are measuring the correct area or component.
Fast and accurate
The EL1 displays the centre, highest and lowest temperatures spots on screen all at the same time. This information is displayed almost instantly upon targeting the EL1.
The camera also has a thermal sensitivity of <40mk as well as a 37.2° x 50° field-of-view. Temperature measurement between -20°C to 550°C has an accuracy of ±2°C/2%.
Built to last
The Hikmicro EL1 is drop tested to a height of 2 meters and IP54 rated against dust and moisture, meaning it can be used indoors and outdoors, even with the unpredictable British weather!
Powered by a lithium ion rechargeable battery, the EL1 has up to 8 hours run time from a single charge.
Hikmicro EL1 key features…
- 160 x 120 infra-red resolution (19,200 pixels)
- Temperature measurement between -20°C to 550°C
- Thermal sensitivity of <40mk
- 2° x 50° field-of-view
- Displays min, max and centre temperature spots
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Distance-to-spot ratio: 75:1
- Laser pointer
- 4 colour palettes Distance-to-spot ratio: 75:1
- Save thermal images to memory card (8GB – 128GB)
- Drop tested to 2m and IP54 rated
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Lightweight at only 350 grams
- Ideal for electrical, plumbing, HVAC, automotive fault finding
- Hikmicro E1L Handheld Thermal Imaging Camera
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- Wrist Strap
- User Manual