Hikmicro Mini1 Android Thermal Imaging Module
See the world in a new way, with the Hikmicro Mini1, a thermal camera module that attaches to your Android (USB-C) smart phone giving you the power of thermal imaging in your pocket.
Small but mighty
The Hikvison Mini1 houses a 120 x 160 infra-red sensor, providing 19,200 pixels or individual temperature reference spots. See the thermal image on your smartphone’s screen. 25Hz image frequency delivers smoother image quality whilst moving the device around.
Designed to be portal and a ‘take anywhere’ device, the Mini1 weighs only 26 grams and measures 54mm x 15mm x 27mm. It is also drop tested to a height of 1 meter.
Accurate temperature measurement
The Mini1 has a temperature measurement range of between -20 °C to 350 °C, with an accuracy of ±2°C* when the object temperature is above 0°C. The Mini1 also has < 0.04°C (NETD< 40mK) thermal sensitivity.
A high temperature alarm can also be set by the user to quickly identify problems with minimal scanning, a valuable time saving feature.
Edit and share
With the Hikmicro Viewer app, you can quickly and easily edit and share images taken with the Hikmicro Mini1 camera.
Send images and videos to colleagues via email whilst on site (Wi-Fi or mobile internet connection required) allowing for easier group decision making and faster troubleshooting.
The Mini1 also has a choice of 7 colour palettes.
Hikmicro Mini1 key features…
- Connect to smart phone or tablet (Android USB-C)
- 160 x 120 (19,200 pixels) infra-red resolution
- -20°C to 350°C object measurement range
- ±2°C, ±2% accuracy* object temperature above 0°C
- < 0.04°C (NETD< 40mK) thermal sensitivity
- 7 colour palettes to choice from
- High temperature alarm
- Edit and share thermal images with Hikmicro Viewer app
- 25Hz image frequency
- Field of View: 50° × 38° (H × V)
- Weight 26 g (0.057 lb)
- Dimensions: 54.1 mm × 15 mm × 27.5 mm
- Hikmicro Mini1 Android Smartphone Thermal Module
- Storage Bag
- Quick Start Guide