Kane 3500-1 High Accuracy Differential Pressure Meter
Suitable for difficult applications such as flue draft measurement & measuring differential pressure of gas/air ratio valves on high efficiency boilers.
The Kane 3500-1 has a Resolution to 0.1 Pascal / 0.001 mbar, the temperature on the unit is compensated for superior accuracy. The 3500-1 is capable of switching between high and low resolution as well as having data hold at min/max reading.
The readings are given in mbar, hPa, kPa, mmHg, mmH2O, inH2O & PSI. The printouts include data, time and user details. The Kane 3500-1 can also perform automated tightness testing.
- Temperature compensated for superior accuracy
- Resolution to 0.1 pascal / 0.001 mbar
- Switchable between high and low resolution
- Switchable between: mbar, Pa, hPa, kPa, mmHg, mmH2O, inH2O and PSI
- Data hold and max/min recording
- Printouts include date/time and user details
- Automated Tightness Testing
- High/low resolution and smoothing features
- Optional Wireless Upgrade
- Send printout data to your mobile device using FREE Kane printer app