Kewtech KEW2200 1000A Ultra Slim Clamp Meter
The Kewtech KEW2200 clamp meter has a unique slim 10mm jaw design, making it easier to measure in tight and awkward spots, such as consumer units, when compared to other clamps. Despite the thin jaw, the Kewtech KEW2200 clamp has a high capacity and can measure AC current up to 1000A of conductors up to 33mm. AC and DC voltage can be measured up to 600V.
Measure resistance and continuity
As well as AC current and AC / DC voltage, the Kewtech 2200 clamp meter has an auto ranging resistance measurement function and continuity buzzer that sounds at 50 ±30Ω. Additionally, any value can be held on screen using the hold function. This clamp also incorporates a sleep feature to save battery power.
Using the Kewtech KEW2200 clamp meter
Kewtech KEW2200 key features
- Slim 10mm jaw ideal for awkward angles and tight spots
- AC current measurement up to 1000A
- AC / DC voltage measurement up to 600V
- Current Resolution 0.01A
- AC Voltage Resolution 1mV
- DC Voltage Resolution 0.1mV
- Auto ranging resistance measurement
- Continuity buzzer at 50 ±30Ω
- Hold feature to freeze measurement on screen
- 33mm jaw conductor capacity
- Lightweight – only 120g including batteries
- Designed for easy single handed use
- Carry pouch, batteries and lead set included
- IEC 61010-031, IEC 61010-2-032, IEC 61326 (EMC)
This popular Kewtech clamp meter makes a great addition to any electrical engineers tool bag. It is the perfect partner to the range of Kewtech multi-function testers, KT63DL, KT63 PLUS, KT64DL and KT65DL, providing a fast and affordable troubleshooting solution when needed.
- Kewtech KEW2200 clamp meter
- Carry pouch with belt loop
- G7 test leads