Kewtech KEW4140 Loop Impedance LOOP/PFC/PSC Tester
Featuring ATT anti-trip technology as standard, the Kewtech KEW4140 Loop Impedance Tester performs completely trip-free loop testing on all RCDs rated 30mA or above, perfect for those seeking a high-quality and efficient instrument.
Capable of performing loop, PFC, PSC and phase rotation testing on electrical installations, the Kewtech KEW4140 boasts a dual display, showing a choice of simultaneous measurements.
Suitable for two-wire connection (with L-L, L-N and PSC testing possible), the Kewtech KEW4140 also offers a special lock down test button, allowing completely hands-free testing to take place.
With a built-in backlight for use in low-light environments and an IP54 rated design, the Kewtech KEW4140 Loop Impedance Tester is a user-friendly, versatile and durable instrument.
- ATT anti-trip technology allows trip-free loop testing on RCDs rated at 30mA and above
- Dual display, simultaneously showing measurements such as loop and PFC/PSC
- Two wire connection for Loop L-N, L-N and PSC
- Phase rotation, voltage and frequency measurements
- Lock-down test button for hands-free testing
- Display and front panel keyboard, featuring integrated backlight for use in poor lighting conditions
- IP54 rated design – water & dust proof
- Kewtech KEW4140 Loop Impedance Tester
- Safety Test Leads
- Soft Carrying Case
- Belt Strap
- Instruction Manual
- 6 x LR6 Batteries