Kewtech KEWEVSE EV adaptor
The KEWEVSE adaptor is designed for the complete electrical safety and functionality testing of all RV charge points. This adaptor is compatible with the new Ketwech KT66DL 18th edition multifunction tester and also any other brand of tester with RV capabilities.
Do I need EV testing capabilities?
With the sale of new petrol and diesel cars to end in the UK in 2030 and a near £2 billion pound investment in infrastructure and grants, electric vehicles are here to stay. To be a part of the growth in the installation and testing of EV charge points, suitable equipment such as the Kewtech KT66DL and KEWEVSE adaptor will be required.
How does the KEWEVSE work?
The KEWEVSE adaptor tests both the electrical safety of the installation, as well as the functionality of the charge point by simulating the presence of a vehicle. The adaptor can be used on both single phase domestic and 3 phase commercial installations.
- Test domestic and commercial EV charging equipment
- Tests installations with Type B RCD’s or 6mA residual direct current devices (RDCD)
- Suitable for TN or TT installation configurations
- CP and PP state adjustment rotary switches (A, B, C, D)
- PE error and CP error simulation test
- Oscilloscope output
- Enables functionality check of charge point
Connection to your tester can be made either by the 4mm connectors on the front or the BS1363 socket on the rear. The adaptor itself is also the smallest of its kind on the market, with its own carry case included.
- Kewtech KEWEVSE adaptor
- Carry case