Megger TC3231 Thermal Camera
The Megger TC3231 combines the convenience of a point and shoot infrared thermometer with the visual advantage of a thermal imager on its 2.2 inch screen which displays the infrared heat map to the user. It can be used for a large variety of applications across a range of surfaces thanks to its adjustable emissivity setting.
The device is easy to use, comfy to hold and has a large measurable temperature range of between -20°C to 300°C. It features a 32 x 31 pixel infrared sensor, ideal for fast troubleshooting of issues not always visible to the eye. An added benefit is the ability to select temperature alarms to instantly detect temperatures that are too low or too high. A choice of colour palettes is also available.
To make the location of potential issues even easier, with the Megger TC3231 you can blend the normal visible image with the infrared image between a level of 0 to 100%. This makes pinpointing the location of problems much more straightforward and safer as you can see the exact component or area where the issue is occurring.
The TC3231 features both hot, cold and centre spot tracking with the values displayed on screen. Up to 6,000 images can be stored on the included micro SD card which can then be downloaded to a PC via the USB interface in BMP file format.
Megger TC3231 key features
- Combined infrared thermometer and thermal imager functions
- 2.2 inch LCD screen to display visible heat map
- 31 x 32 IR sensor
- Thermal sensitivity ≤150mK
- Simple fixed focus
- Adjustable background temperature
- Temperature measurement range -20°C to 300°C
- User defined high and low temperature alarms
- Adjustable emissivity setting
- Choice of 6 colour palettes
- Bendable visual and thermal image (0 to 100%)
- Hot, cold and centre spot tracking
- Store up to 6,000 images
- Micro SD card included
- Auto power off to conserve battery
- Megger TC3231 Thermal Imaging Camera
- Hard carry case
- USB charger
- Micro SD card with adaptor