Megger 1000/3P TDR Fast Pulse (2ns) Range (5km) with Fused Test Lead Set
The TDR1000/3P is a compact, hand held Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR) for locating faults on metallic cables. It has a minimum resolution of 0.1 m and a 5 km maximum range depending on velocity factor selected and cable type.
Four output impedances are available (25, 50, 75, and 100 Ω) and a velocity factor between 0.2 and 0.99 will meet any cable test requirements. The TDR1000 has a simple selection option which together with a 4 way control switch offers an intuitive operation for the user.
An AUTO selection option ensures that the most effective parameters are selected depending on the range required, aiding rapid diagnosis of the TDR trace. Dual cursors allow complete flexibility, giving the operator full control and instant indication of distance between two points.
A trace HOLD feature also allows comparison between conditions, something not seen on most other handheld TDRs. Extra high resolution together with white-light backlight and grey scale tones give the graphical display a vibrancy, aiding the user in identifying key events on the trace.
- Simple operation
- AUTO set up for instant use
- Ultra fast pulse for near end fault identification
- Trace HOLD feature to allow comparison between cables
- IP54 rating offers real life working
- Designed for use on all metallic cable pairs
- Backlit graphics monochrome LCD (256 x 128)
- Adjustable display contrast
- Resolution to 0.1 m
- For use on Telecom TNV-3 circuit, or 150 V CAT IV power circuits
- Environmental protection to IP54
- Auto selected output impedance (between 25, 50, 75 and 100 Ω)
- 2 ns pulse for near end fault location
- AUTO option selecting gain and pulse for each range
- Display distance in metres or feet
- Uses five AA (LR6) primary cells
- Power blocking filter not required
- Megger TDR 1000/3P
- Carry Case
- Test Leads