Metrel MI 3152 EurotestXC Standard Set with EVSE Adaptor
MI 3152 EurotestXC is an instrument from the new generation of Metrel’s multifunctional measuring instruments. The already well known functions like complete installation safety testing according to IEC/EN 61557 and AUTO SEQUENCE testing of TN, TT and IT earthing systems are managed by a completely new user interface based on large colour touch screen display. A wide range of functions is included: from on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, earth resistance measurement, illuminance measurement and TRMS current measurement up to RCD tests, line and loop impedance tests, earth resistance measurements as well as ISFL measurements and the IMD tests.
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000 V;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- Line/Loop impedance;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency;
- Phase sequence;
- Power and (up to the 12th harmonic);
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, B, B+);
- Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method);
- Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option);
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
- First fault leakage current (ISFL);
- Testing of Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs);
- Illumination (option);
- High resolution Loop impendance (mΩ) (option);
- Predefined Automatic tests:
- – Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
- – Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
- – Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe);
- – Auto IT (U, Zln, Isc, Isfl, IMD).
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager for creation of test structures and uploading, downloading of test results and report creation.
- Support for aMESM Android APP, data management tool (option).
- Testing on high and low frequency installations e.g. testing in aviation, railway networks etc.;
- Testing of single and multiphase systems;
- Testing of TT, TN and IT systems;
- High volume testing (industrial, aircraft, railway, mining, chemistry, ferry boat);
- Medical installation testing.
Metrel EVSE Adaptor (A1532 XA)
EVSE (Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment) adapter is a special accessory intended for testing Mode 3 EV supply equipment with a type 2 connector.
The Metrel Electrical Safety Manager is a common application for management of wide palette of Metrel’s electrical safety testers, portable appliance testers, machine testers and industrial safety testers. This application has a unified user interface with the new generation of Metrel’s instruments – same view same meaning. It enables the pretreatment for the measurements, viewing and editing of the measurement results and generation of professional reports. Depending on the instrument model or type the user can create AUTOSEQUENCEs, custom tests or single tests. They can be integrated into the custom created test structures and then uploaded into the measurement instrument.
- Instrument MI 3152 EurotestXC
- Plug commander, 1.5 m
- Test lead, 3 x 1.5 m
- Power supply adapter
- 6 NiMH rechargeable batteries, type AA
- Test probe, 3 pcs (blue, brown, green)
- Crocodile clip, 3 pcs (blue, brown, green)
- Earth set 20 m
- RS232 – PS/2 cable
- USB cable
- Soft carrying bag
- Soft carrying neck belt
- PC Software Metrel ES Manager
- Licence for Basic PC-Software Metrel ES Manger
- Short instruction manual
- Instruction manual on CD
- Handbook on CD
- Calibration certificate
- Instrument EVSE adapter (A1532 XA)
- Small soft carrying bag (for EVSE adapter)
- Instruction manual