RadioDetection Genny4 Signal Generator
The RadioDetection Genny4 is designed to work with the CAT4 range of cable avoidance tools, including the eCAT4 and gCAT4 models.
The Genny4 has been designed to emit 3 different types of signal to cover a range of applications, ensuring the safe and accurate mapping of underground utilities, especially where signals are not naturally generated.
33kHz signal: This is the standard signal output which can be used for general utility location and tracing work. Simply connect the Genny4 (using the connection leads provided) and switch your CAT4 tool to Avoidance or Genny mode.
Small diameter locate frequency: Specifically designed to locate utilities such as telecoms and street lighting (including spurs), as well as fiber optic and network cable.
Up to 10x signal boost: A very powerful signal which can locate long runs or deeper buried utilities more easily. The boost strength can be increased gradually for optimum user control.
The Genny4 is designed to be portable, easy to use and reliable. All signals are high quality and generated using four D cell batteries. The top can be released to reveal storage for the connection leads and earth stake which are both included.
Using the Genny4 to locate street lighting cables
RadioDetection Genny4 key features
- 3 signal types for the best location and tracing functionality
- Standard 33kHz general signal output
- Small diameter locate for telecoms, street lighting and network
- Up to 10x signal boost for long distances and greater depths
- For use with RadioDetection CAT4
- Depth estimation (when used with CAT4+ / eCAT4+ and gCAT4+ ONLY)
- Storage tray for accessories
- Operates off 4 x D cell batteries
- Portable and rugged
- RadioDetection Genny4 signal generator
- Direct connection leads
- Earth stake