Robin KMP7020 Digital RCD Tester with Auto Test
A residual-current device (RCD) disconnects a circuit whenever the electric current is not balanced between the energized and the neutral conductors. The imbalance indicates that there is a leakage current outside of the system sometimes caused by the person accidentally touching the energized part of the circuit, and sometimes by lack of sufficient insulation (excessive moisture or worn out, poor quality insulation materials). RCDs are designed to disconnect quickly to mitigate the harm caused by such shocks and to avoid current leaks which may lead to fire and other dangerous situations.
Robin-Amprobe RCD testers are simple to use devices designed to check for correct operation of RCD devices. They feature three levels of trip currents with either Fast Trip or Ramp Test for complete range of testing applications.
- Three levels of trip currents (X1/2, X1, X5) for complete range of testing applications
- Fast trip function
- 3-LED proper connection indicator
- Phase switch selection 0º and 180º for positive and negative semi-cycle testing
- Designed to allow testing to BS7671 IEE 17th Edition regulations
- Large display
- Safety CAT III 300V
- Robin KMP7020 Digital RCD Tester
- 3-Wires mains test cord
- Test lead set with leads/probes/alligator clips
- Users manual
- Strap and Carrying case.