SimplyPats Version 7 – Software Solution for PAT Inspection and Testing
SimplyPats Version 7 software has support for almost every popular PAT Tester released over the past 16 years, and where possible uses the manufacturers preferred format when reading in the data.
Regular free updates during the lifetime of the product add features and functionality along with support for any Firmware changes that may have been released for your PAT Tester.
Access to two user licences* and free telephone support for the current supported version are also welcome additions.
SimplyPats Version 7 comes with.
- 2 User Licences* (See below for restrictions and qualifying products)
- Free Telephone and Email support for the lifetime of the SimplyPats Version 7 product.
- Access to Free updates.
- Discounts on future version upgrades.
* The first Serial Number allocated to you or your company comes with 2 User licences, meaning you can install and licence the software to two users.
For a full list of PAT Testers supported please Click Here
SimplyPats ships with a large selection of PAT Reports, some of which can be Colourised to match your Company Colours. A Digital Signature can also be added, or if you prefer you can leave the space blank or sign by hand.
All Test Reports can be exported in the following formats; PDF (Adobe Reader), MS Word, MS Excel, HTML, Text or Tiff.
The Print Sequence feature allows for multiple Reports to be printed, exported and emailed using a single button press. This also includes options to export separate PDF or merge all Reports into the same PDF document, all this while printing each individual Report to a specified printer.
Standard Reports include;
- Appliance Register
- Appliance Register by Site
- Pass and Fail Report
- Detailed Pass and Fail Report
- Pass Report
- Fail Report
- Certificate of Electrical Safety Testing
- Current Appliance Report (Very Detailed)
- One Appliance Per Page Report (Very Detailed)
- RCD Report
- Microwave Leakage Report
- Folder Cover (for Report pack)
- Photos Report (if images have been imported)
- Guidance Notes
- COP 4th Edition (Reports designed around examples from the IET Code of Practice 4th Edition)
- PAT Testing Labels (templates and supported label stock required)
- SimplyPats Version 7