Socket & See VIP150 Craftsman Voltage Tester
The Socket & See VIP150 is a very simple to use voltage indicator. It is built to CAT IV 600V safety stands with GS 38 compliant tips.
It’s small form factor means it is suited to accessing terminals in hard to reach places. There are no batteries required or buttons to press and it detects voltages from 6V – 400V AC / DC.
The Socket & See VIP150 can be used in conjunction with the Socket & See SP200 / SP400 proving units (available separately)
- Six voltage range 6-12-50-120-230-400V AC/DC
- Built to CAT IV 600V safety standards
- Conforms to HSE GS 38 tip standards
- Compact design encourages safe site use
- Generous 1.4 metres of ultra flexible double insulated cable joins the two probes
- No batteries required
- Conforms to EN 61010
- Socket & See VIP150 Craftsman Voltage Tester