Testo 320B Flue Gas Analyser Advanced Kit – 0563 3223 81
Designed specifically for UK heating engineers. 320B Flue gas analyser has a colour graphic display providing a unique user interface experience to access measurement menus for: Flue gas Analysis, Draught Measurement, pressure, Ambient CO Measurement, Letby & Tightness testing. It’s also compatible with all the accessories supplied with Testo 327 analysers, so if you are upgrading you won’t need to replace these.
Features & Advantages
- Updated colour screen for clearer readings
- New robust design and sleek look
- Works with all existing testo 327 accessories including printer, temperature and pressure kits
- Designed specifically for UK heating engineers
- Access to 320B ‘How to’ videos which offer a step by step guide and help you get the very best out of your analyser
- Fixed price servicing available with all new analysers
- Built in Memory – Up to 20 readings with USB transfer to PC.
- Independently Tested to EN50379 – Meets requirements of BS7967.
- For use with all common fuel types
- 3 Year Warranty*
- Li-ion USB Rechargeable Battery
- Automatic CO sensor protection shuts off pump
* 3 year warranty is on Instrument, probes and gas sensors but doesn’t cover rechargeable battery. Battery has a separate 12 month warranty.
New & Improved Range
The new range benefits from improved robustness to deal with the rigours of the UK energy market. The high quality sampling probes with non-kinking PTFE coated hose and unique connector are recognisable marques of Testo quality. The range now benefits from further enhancements to the measurement systems leading to increased robustness, even in aggressive flue gas environments and tests have indicated the gas sensors benefit from a longer life, and exhibit higher sensitivity.
The 320B also has a built-in memory, li-ion rechargeable batteries, printer and supports the full range of fuels including natural gas, butane, propane, light oil, kerosene, heavy oil, wood pellets, coal, anthracite and coke, all within a robust and easy to use housing.
|Dimensions||240 x 85 x 65 mm|
|Operating temperature||-5 to +45 °C|
|Display size||240 x 320 pixels|
|Display function||Colour graphic display|
|Power supply||Battery: 3.7 V / 2,400 mAh; Mains unit: 5 V / 1 A|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +50 °C|
- Testo 320B Flue Gas Analyser
- Testo infrared printer
- 180mm Flue Gas Probe
- Differential pressure kit
- Differential temperature kit
- Soft case
- USB Charger