Testo 425 Compact Digital Hot Wire Anemometer 05630425
Testo’s compact hot wire anemometer with telescopic probe and App connection provides a quick, precise and easy way to measure airflow and volume flow in ventilation ducts.
Modern buildings need to be well-ventilated. The testo 425 thermal anemometer makes it easy to ensure that air conditioning and ventilation systems are working correctly. The telescopic probe can be extended up to 820 mm, making it easier to work overhead or in large-diameter ducts. All relevant calculations, such as volume flow or time and point averages, are performed automatically by the robust and compact measuring instrument. Configuration of the instrument, display and storage of measured values, and documentation are particularly convenient with the testo Smart App — which also turns your smartphone into a second display.
- Air flow velocity range: 0 to 30m/s
- Air flow velocity accuracy: ±(0.03 m/s + 4% of m.v.) (0 to 20 m/s) ±(0.5 m/s + 5% of m.v.) (20.01 to 30 m/s)
- Air flow velocity resolution: 0.01m/s
- Temperature range: -20˚C to 70˚C
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5˚C
- Temperature resolution: 0.1˚C
- Volume flow calculation
- 820mm telescopic probe
- Point and timed mean values
- Testo 425 – Thermal hot wire anemometer with App connection and fixed telescope (max. 820 mm)
- Transport bag
- Calibration protocol
- 3 x AA batteries