Testo 915i Temperature Smart Probe (Choice of Probe)
*** Includes one 915i base unit and one probe of your choice ***
The Testo 915i Temperature Smart probe comes with your choice of (type K) probe, ensuring you have the best tool for the job. Choose from air, immersion/penetration, flexible or surface probe options. Each probe has a unique lockable system, providing a solid connection.
Testo 915i with Air Temperature Probe (0563 3915)
The air temperature probe is designed for measuring ambient air temperatures between -50 to +400 °C. the probe can also be used for temperature measurement in ducts and air outlets.
Testo 915i with Immersion/Penetration Probe (0563 1915)
The immersion/penetration probe with pointed tip is best suited for temperature measurement in liquids, pastes and semi-solid matters between -50 to +400 °C.
Testo 915i with Flexible Probe (0563 4915)
The 800mm long flexible probe is ideal for temperature measurements in hard-to-reach places where a rigid probe is not convenient, such as drill holes, gaps or door seals. The measurement range is -50 to +400 °C
Testo 915i with Surface Probe (0563 2915)
The surface probe has a fast response 12mm sprung thermocouple strip which is capable of measuring between -50 to +350 °C on almost any flat and non-planar surfaces.
Simply connect the Testo 915i to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth for fast, wireless temperature measurement. Live readings and results are displayed on the user’s smart device in conjunction with the free Testo Smart App, allowing easier access to more information including…
- Remote operation of Testo 915i
- Live display of measurement readings
- Graphical presentation of temperature curves
- Create reports on-site and email as PDF or CSV file
Each version of the Testo 915i has a Bluetooth range of up to 100m. Furthermore, the device can be linked up to 5 smartphones (via Bluetooth) at the same time, giving greater visibility to team members, even if they are not directly at the measurement site.
The flexible design of the Testo 915i means probes are easily interchangeable (optional 915i lockable probes are available separately), making the unit exceptionally versatile for a range of applications. In addition, the 915i can be used in conjunction with all Testo and standard type K thermocouple
Testo 915i key features
- Rugged and compact for convenient one handed use
- Works with any Testo and type k thermocouple probe
- Lockable connection with 915i standard probes ensures secure connection
- Links to Testo Smart App for detailed readings and analysis
- Fast temperature measurement in 3 seconds (surface / immersion / flexible probes)
- Powered by 3 x AAA batteries providing up to 150 hours use
- Lightweight at only 88g (excluding probe)
- Powerful 100m Bluetooth range
- Calibration protocol included
- Testo 915i with choice of one probe
- 3 x AAA batteries
- Calibration protocol