TPI 665 Digital Manometer with Data Logging
Dual-input differential manometer with psi range of ±100 and 0.01 psi resolution.
The tester can measure pressure values from two different sources simultaneously in seven pressure units: bar, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mH20 and inH20. Testing data can be stored using the tester along with time stamp information or up to 16 records can be stored on the tester’s memory.
- Differential input with +/-100psi range.
- Seven units of measure (bar, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mH2O, inH2O).
- Includes data logging, docking station and PC software
- Printing – Print test results directly to the optional A740 IR printer
- Display – 5 digit dual line with backlight
- Data Storage – Save up to 16 readings.
- Min / Max – Records Min/Max readings
- Auto Off – Conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: ±101.5 psi (±7bar)
- Display: 5 Digit Dual line LCD with backlight
- Input Type: Differential (1/4” NPT)
- Resolution (max): 0.01 psi (0.001 bar) (0.1 inH2O)
- Accuracy: 0.2% Full scale
- Repeatability: 0.1% Full scale
- Mean Temperature Coefficient: 0.1% of reading per ºC
- Functions: One Touch Zero, Data Hold, Back-light, Unit Selection, Data
- Logging, Auto power Off, Min / Max Record,
- Resolution Selection
- Units of Measure: 7Units (bar, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mmH2O, inH2O)
- Data logging: 5000 Data, 1sec ~ 24 hour.
- Data Storage: 16 data points
- Communication: IR to USB Interface and PC Application software
- Battery Type: AA(1.5V)*2 alkaline (MN1500, LR6)
- Battery Life: 600hour (Typical)
- Auto Power Off: 20 minutes (can be disabled)
- Standard Accessories (Included): two 1.5 Volt Alkaline Battery (A002),
- Protective Boot w/ magnets (A614)
- TPI 665 Digital Manometer
- 2 x 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Protective boot with magnets
- Docking station
- PC software