Seaward Primetest 250+ PAT Tester (403A910)
- Fully 5th edition compliant
- Test Class 2 functional earth (FE) equipment
- Variable pass / fail limits for different lead lengths
- On board storage for up to 999 test records
- FREE data logger software included
Test4less Seaward Primetest Accessory Kit 2<p>A range of essential PAT testing accessories for your Seaward Primetest PAT Tester to help make PAT testing quicker and easier. This kit has been put together by Test4less.</p> <p><strong>Consisting of:</strong></p> <p>50 page PAT register<br />300 PASS labels<br />100 FAILED labels<br />1 x IEC adaptor<br />Seaward Guide to PAT Testing<br />110v Adapter</p>
Seaward Primetest 250+ PAT Tester 403A910 (5th edition compliant)
The Seaward Primetest 250+ is the latest tester in the Primetest range and is most suited to mid volume testing. It is a fantastic value simple to use PAT tester that is for purpose on so many occasions. The 250+ features data storage and label printing (with optional serial printer). Free data logger software is included with the 250+.
Seaward Primetest 250+: 5th edition ready
- Test for Class 2 equipment that features a function earth (e.g. laptop chargers)
- Pass / Fail limits can now be altered depending on the lead length
- 5mA leakage limit on PE Conductor Current Test, Touch Leakage Test and Alternative/Substitute Leakage Test
All the key benefits of other testers in the Primetest range are carried over to the Primetest 250+. These include a tough and compact design, straightforward interface with large buttons and clear LCD display, along with ability to carry out 5000 tests on a single set of batteries. Class 1 and Class 2 tests can still be done at the touch of a button.
The Seaward Primetest 250+ can be used with the optional PATmobile app for Android, so you can record the latest test result information on to a smart device, so managing test information is a breeze too.
What makes the Seaward Primetest 250+ different.
- Data storage with download to PC - Data is downloaded in CSV format and can be accessed via the free datalogger software that is provided with the Primetest 250+.
- Print your test results - Connect you Primetest 250+ to the serial printer (available separately) so you can print labels straight off after testing.
- RCD trip time - Check the trip time for portable RCD's (In order to test portable RCDs without tripping the installation RCD, you would require the 'Seaward NTB-1 RCD Isolator'.
- Powered leakage tests - For appliances that do not have a 'physical' on/off switch, a powered leakage test is required to ensure the appliance is safe for continued use.
Top features at a glance...
- Easy to use
- Data storage - Up to 999 test results
- Free basic datalogger software
- Print out labels (optional serial printer required)
- RCD trip time
- LCD display with clear pass/fail indication and test results
- Battery powered - 6,000 tests
- Compact and rugged enclosure
- Simple 3 button operation
- Test Class 1 and Class 2 equipment
- Seawards ZAP feature for accurate earth continuity tests
- Test Extension and IEC leads
Seaward Primetest Comparrison (Primetest 50 vs 100 vs 250+)
|Primetest 50||Primetest 100||Primetest 250+|
|On-board memory||999 records|
|Scanner and Printer Compatible||Printer only (PATMobile app)||Printer only (PATMobile app)||Printer only|
|Electrical Test Functions|
|Accurate Earth Continuity circuit||•||•||•|
|Mains Supply check||•||•||•|
|IEC Lead test||•||•||•|
|Earth Leakage||230V only|
|Touch Current||230V only|
|Alternative substitute leakage||•||•|
|3 phase leakage||Requires adapter|
|Data Transfer Features|
|PC download/upload||Download only|
|Remote data transfer via mobile device||Manual entry (PATMobile app)||Manual entry (PATMobile app)|
Seaward Primetest 250+ PAT Tester
Earth Bond Test Lead
Deluxe Carry Case
Why buy your Seaward Primetest 250+ from Test4less.
Test4less have been an approved Seaward distributor for over 25 years. We only supply genuine Seaward PAT testers and accessories.
Did you know - not only can Test4less supply your new Seaward Primetest 250+, but we can support you throughout the instruments life by calibrating it every year in our state of the art lab. We calibrate hundreds of PAT testers every year, so you can be sure you are in safe hands.
Should you need PAT Testing training, we can help with this too as we have a range of courses and prices available to suit everyone. Call us on 01782 567 099 to find out more.
Kit options available.
Seaward Primetest 250+ Pro Kit adds Test n Tag pro serial printer and rolls.
Seaward Primetest 250+ Pro Kit with Software in addition to the standard Pro Kit a 1 year PATGUARD 3 software license is included.
Other PAT testers from Seaward...
Seaward Apollo 400+ is the entry level tester of the Seaward Apollo+ range, featuring QWERTY keyboard for easy entering of asset description, colour screen and user configurable tests.
Seaward Apollo 500+ adds more useful features including auto increment assets ID, upload and download of test results and measurement of fixed appliances.