Socket & See VIP200 Voltage Tester
- 12 , 24, 36, 50, 120, 230, 400, 600V AC/DC indication
- Audible continuity test
- Phase rotation
- Conforms to GS38 tip standards
- Bright LED torch
Socket & See VIP200
The Socket & see VIP 200 is a 2 pole voltage indicator with continuity, phase rotation and single pole test facility.
The VIP 200 features an Auto Test button to ensure the batteries are in good condition.
Two Pole Voltage Indication
Two pole voltage indication is possible with and without batteries installed. AC/DC selection is automatic.
Single Pole Voltage Test
Batteries must be installed and in good condition. Will detect AC voltages from 100VAC. This value may be impaired under certain conditions e.g use of PPE.
The units LED will illuminate and an audible tone will sound if continuity is present.
Phase rotation can only be determined within a three phase system. Voltage between phases is indicated.
- Over voltage Category
- LED Indication: 12, 24, 36, 50,120, 230, 400, 600V
- LED Resolution: 12, 24, 36, 50,120, 230, 400, 600V
- Voltage Detection (ACV / DCV): Automatic
- Polarity Detection (DCV): Full Range
- Range Detection: Automatic
- Response Time: <0.1s LED
- Frequency Range: 0 - 400 Hz
- Peak Current: 1s <0.3A / Is (5s) <3.5mA
- Operation Time: ED = 30sRecovery Time: 10 mins
- Auto Power On: < 12V
- Operating Conditions: -10ºC to 55ºC, 85% RH
- LED Indication: 50 - 110 - 230 - 400V
- Batteries: 2 x AAA (LR03)
- Dimensions (mm): 300 x 68 x 38Weight: 218g
- Prods: GS38 compliant
- IP Rating: IP54
- Safety Compliance: IEC 61249-3, 61010-1
- Interconnecting Cable: Silicone rubber, dual insulated.
- Socket & See VIP200 voltage tester